Paddy Madden 300 k (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

Scunthorpe have had a 300 k bid accepted for Paddy Madden, I wonder if we are still interested?

torchomatic

LEading goalscorer last year in L1. Would be useful.

wingy

Leons probably out at the weekend with a groin strain ,Pressley hopes to get one in .

Which one ?? don't think It will be Paddy.

RoboCCFC90

Leons probably out at the weekend with a groin strain ,Pressley hopes to get one in .

Which one ?? don't think It will be Paddy.

Could do with Paddy Madden now that Leon is struggling.

torchomatic

Has Dagnell got back for good now too?

LJC_CCFC

One good season with Yeovil doesn't make him a good player, scored 2 in 32 for Carlisle and has yet to score this season

LJC_CCFC

2013 was by far and away Leon Clarkes best year in football. Would you take £300k for him ?

I take your point, but Leon did score goals in the championship at Wolves and Wednesday albeit not at the rate he has here. He also had an impressive strike rate at Southend, Chesterfield and Scunny so he has shown on numerous occasions that he is a solid player, unlike Madden who has done it for one season (like Mifsud for us)

The Gentleman

How Happy Is Adam Le Fondre these days, ? Not getting much game time @ Reading I hear.

Couldn't see this one TBH, bigger clubs than us would want him and even if we are interested, cannot see us competing with a League 1 club let alone a Championship club for someones signature.

lewys33

Couldn't see this one TBH, bigger clubs than us would want him and even if we are interested, cannot see us competing with a League 1 club let alone a Championship club for someones signature.

obamamakeitrain_483655.gif

torchomatic

I don't know, I'd think you'd be surprised. Looking at Fleck's comments about us in the Scottish press I think with Pressley at the helm we'll still do well.

I wouldn't be so quick to write us off just yet.

The Gentleman

I don't know, I'd think you'd be surprised. Looking at Fleck's comments about us in the Scottish press I think with Pressley at the helm we'll still do well.

I wouldn't be so quick to write us off just yet.

Really, Waggott says to Steven Pressley "on our way back from the talks can we pop into those 2 councils we are in constant dialogue with because I want to drop in the impact reports". Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it.

ccfc_Tom

Sounded like he has a bad attitude and fell out with johnson as a result, so not really the kind of player we would want despite last seasons exploits

torchomatic

I am on about, for a change, the on-field aspect of our club. As I said, with Pressley at the helm we'll do well. By all means though throw about Fisher quotes if it makes you feel superior.

Really, Waggott says to Steven Pressley "on our way back from the talks can we pop into those 2 councils we are in constant dialogue with because I want to drop in the impact reports". Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it.

stupot07

Yep, he's readings too scorer despite hardly starting a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

The Gentleman

I am on about, for a change, the on-field aspect of our club. As I said, with Pressley at the helm we'll do well. By all means though throw about Fisher quotes if it makes you feel superior.

Wasn't going to answer until I saw what you put at the end, WTF are you on about. Firstly, Fisher comment ?????????? Secondly I am talking about on the field signings and I will believe it when I see it, because I put a little tongue in cheek joke about what WAGGOTT said to Pressley to tie in with recent events in there, you come back with that crap. Were you not one of the ones mocking people for talking about transfers before they were happening last summer ?

ccfclinney

Can't help but think this is a missed opportunity, especially when only 23. Him and dicko gone now, surely we need to sign someone like dagnall ?

Users who are viewing this thread