Oxford winding up order (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Funny though, in this case all the sympathy from the Trust will end up being with Oxford, as it nicely fits their "we hate nasty owners" line.

sb84

As a business owner myself I will go with the owners of the ground's comment "its nothing personal against the club, football or sport in general, if they cant pay rent we have to wind them up". Apparently this is the 5th time they have had to take action with the current club owners.

SBAndy

Only guess is he has another interested party waiting in the wings. Otherwise, this makes no sense at all.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
As the crow flies:74.5 km (46.3 miles)
Have you ever watched a crow fly in a straight line? They go all over the bleedin' place, so if you use "as the crow flies" as a measurement, it's more like 400+ miles! :emoji_laughing:

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
So if Oxford go and play their home games at say Wycombe, I assume all their fans will blame their owners rather than the nice Mr Kassam?...

Grendel

So if Oxford go and play their home games at say Wycombe, I assume all their fans will blame their owners rather than the nice Mr Kassam?...

Oddly no. CJ has already classed Kassam in the same ownership bracket as Oysten - hilarious really

Users who are viewing this thread