"ownership structure" (1 Viewer)

CJparker

I am probably not alone in now feeling very confused about who/what entities own our club. So many threads, reports and announcements have been made that I have totally lost track, so....

Can some pretend that I know nothing about SISU, ACL, CCFC, ARVO etc (which is not too far from the truth), and explain just what the hell is going on??

i.e. who owns what, who owes what to who, what the "debentures" mean, etc...then tie it all together to explain what this means - would be good if someone can get it all to make sense!!

Thanks!

I am probably not alone in now feeling very confused about who/what entities own our club. So many threads, reports and announcements have been made that I have totally lost track, so....

Can some pretend that I know nothing about SISU, ACL, CCFC, ARVO etc (which is not too far from the truth), and explain just what the hell is going on??

i.e. who owns what, who owes what to who, what the "debentures" mean, etc...then tie it all together to explain what this means - would be good if someone can get it all to make sense!!

Thanks!

I seem to recall not so long back someone on SBT producing what could be called an ownership structure containing all interested parties and their relationship with each other which included shares criteria and ownership details which even on that organisational media looked totally confusing.

So whoever did it, has it or posted it could you please update and post it ASAP.

PUSB

ps; meanwhile I will flip through the archives in search of it.

Users who are viewing this thread