Outsmarted by my 8 year old son (1 Viewer)

redsox

Facebook User
I have lost my son to the dark side!!

He came home from school the other day and announced to me that he would no longer be supporting Coventry. I managed to hold myself together long enough to ask who he would now be supporting:

"Stoke City "says he

"WHY?" screamed I

"Why do you support Cov Dad?" he asked quietly

"Because I was born there !" I replied proudly

".....and where was I born Dad?"

It was then that I realized I had been out-manouvered as he was , yes you've guessed it , born in Stoke-on-Trent.

DAMN!!!!

redsox

Facebook User
I suppose it may have been my fault as I took him to his first game this year at the Ricoh, the Watford game!!:facepalm::facepalm:

redsox

Facebook User
At least it's not the vile or the scum I suppose!

I hope this doen't mean I have to buy him a Stoke top!!!!:eek:

The Reverend Skyblue

I was born in Banbury and they've got a shite side also, though i do follow there results. I wish my Dad had concieved me in Barcelona, can you imagine how easy my life would now be if I followed this rule !

The Rev

Last edited:

Otis

He must have grazed his knee or had the odd cut in his time here. Just remind him of the unwritten law that says that once you spill blood in a new city you are required to follow that city's team and then tell him it only works for the first time you ever spill blood and that he never spilled blood in Stoke on Trent.

rob9872

He must have grazed his knee or had the odd cut in his time here. Just remind him of the unwritten law that says that once you spill blood in a new city you are required to follow that city's team and then tell him it only works for the first time you ever spill blood and that he never spilled blood in Stoke on Trent.

Spilt his mums blood first when he fell out

redsox

Facebook User
Redsox you are a disagrace, never darken this forum again.

I know and I'm sorry:slap:

I was so proud when he started following his old man's team , and when he changed his mind but he used that darned logic on me and the wife won't let me beat him out of it!

It may have been a lucky escape mind, in a later convversation he asked " Why am I not allowed to support Man. Utd?":eek:

smileycov

Facebook User
I have lost my son to the dark side!!

He came home from school the other day and announced to me that he would no longer be supporting Coventry. I managed to hold myself together long enough to ask who he would now be supporting:

"Stoke City "says he

"WHY?" screamed I

"Why do you support Cov Dad?" he asked quietly

"Because I was born there !" I replied proudly

".....and where was I born Dad?"

It was then that I realized I had been out-manouvered as he was , yes you've guessed it , born in Stoke-on-Trent.

DAMN!!!!

Tell him he was born on the Port Vale side of the city, a couple of weeks he will come running back haha!!

redsox

Facebook User
Now that's good thinking Smiley......devious, evil.......I like it!:claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread