out of interest (1 Viewer)

Just say going into july and we still have our embargo, when cranie is officially out of contract can he sign his offer from us

ccfcway

thought the club extended early bird till 31st june so fans could see the embargo lifted and who we have signed before making a decision on getting a season ticket

so your question isnt valid at all

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dongonzalos

He's not talking about season tickets at all. The question is valid but I don't know the answer.

The diffrent reactions to sarcasm on this site is funny.

Some it goes straight over their head leading to another explanationary post.. others play along. others take offence

Sarcasm rarely goes smoothly here, :)

torchomatic

torchomatic

Is that the best you can do? Whats that got to do with anything?

Thought you threw your toys out the pram and said you werent posting on here again ?

torchomatic

But that was amonth ago. Whats it got todo with me replying to your post. I've posted loads of time since then

well, you said you were off, and your not.

torchomatic

And whats that got to do with what we were discussing?

Yes, i work for SISU. I provide the evil laugh after every statement from Fisher.

you work for sisu ?

torchomatic

Just gone on club website and all it says is the season ticket deal is on till the 30th june doesnt say when the embargo will be lifted

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just gone on club website and all it says is the season ticket deal is on till the 30th june doesnt say when the embargo will be lifted
Taken from the club site

"In recognition of this we are introducing an interim Season Ticket price, which will remain in place until June 30, to allow any supporters plenty of time to make an informed decision once the transfer embargo has been lifted."

Suggests the embargo will be lifted before 30th June

ccfcway

also "suggests" that thre will be siginings that we can judge

Surely no-one would get a season ticket on the basis that embarg hd been lifted ?

Surely we want to see commitment to compete, ie signings ?

ajsccfc

I can't see why the embargo being lifted itself would drag in the crowds. I mean the potential for signing new players should be enough, look at all the great signings last summer.

Sky Blue Kid

Taken from the club site

"In recognition of this we are introducing an interim Season Ticket price, which will remain in place until June 30, to allow any supporters plenty of time to make an informed decision once the transfer embargo has been lifted."

Suggests the embargo will be lifted before 30th June

You can read it two ways....1) how you have suggested CCFC, and ...2) informed decision says to me "Make a guess" ONCE the embargo has been lifted....It doesn't say it WILL be lifted beforehand.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread