Our current squad is absolute dog shit. (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMania

Feeling very low right now, seeing as we're selling players in January I can see no other option but relegation.

Otis

Been obvious for weeks yet some supporters stillhave their heads in the clouds.

We are where we belong. No doubt about it. The sooner we all get that through our thick heads the better.

ccfcdan

Its worse than dog shit,Dog shit you can wipe on grass n get rid of. This squad is here to stay! Were doomed :(

KersleyDigs

You're right Otis.

So far tonight we've had 8 attempts on goal, only 1 on target. Pure relegation stats.

We are very poor and will be going down, unless something drastic changes behind the scenes.

We won't be getting any points anytime soon looking at the fixtures

Macca

yet I keep hearing that Thorn is the best manager we've had in the Championship, we are only 2 signings off the play offs and anyone can beat anyone in this league.

sorry, don't buy it, prepare for the drop hopefully we will find our level and at least provide the fans with some wins/goals

derbyskyblue

Been obvious for weeks yet some supporters stillhave their heads in the clouds.

We are where we belong. No doubt about it. The sooner we all get that through our thick heads the better.
Bang on otis, althouh as i'm an optimist i'll keep believi......ah fook it.:mad:

Otis

Now we're losing 3-0 those 3 goals Paxman keeps talking about will come in really handy.

I am now predicting a 3-3 draw.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

About five players who are decent at this level - the Juke, Clingan, Wood, Keogh and Cranie. We probably have the worst midfield and attack in the league. We don't have the worst defence by a long way but as we don't convert the few chances we create this is immaterial.

cornoccfc

Not just shit, but low in confidence. Could well have been up come half time,wasn't, and paid the price with a shoddy second half. Did any forward pass reach its target second half? Pretty much everyone was guilty of wasting possession.

Grendel

Should be mandatory for any current doom merchants to read back through these old threads to when it actually was depressing as fuck.

Why?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

And as if by magic, a doom merchant appears.

Harry Styles Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Grendel

And as if by magic, a doom merchant appears.

It’s hardly a doom merchant it’s a comment regarding historic times and now. In the early 60’s the club was at its lowest ebb and a decade later was in Europe.

In the 70’s we enjoyed a fantastic season and then hit some lows

it’s just the way things go

shmmeee

It’s hardly a doom merchant it’s a comment regarding historic times and now. In the early 60’s the club was at its lowest ebb and a decade later was in Europe.

“Actually,” said the clock “it’s three o’clock twice a day. Sometimes it’s three, sometimes it’s not. It’s the way things go.”

Diogenes

There once was a doom merchant drear,
Who whispered of troubles and fear.
With a face full of gloom,
He'd predict impending doom,
Till folks begged him to disappear!

Skyblue Bangkok

I can remember the days of David Rennie , Julian Darby and Kyle Lightbourne.

Users who are viewing this thread