Our Best Side In League One (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Using any player since our relegation to League One, what would be our best side and would it get us promoted?

Murphy
Christie-Pennington-Reda-Stokes
Moussa-Ward-Fleck-Baker
Wilson-Armstrong

Bench:
RCC
Adams
Wood
J.Murphy
Mcgoldrick
L.Clarke
Maddison

Difficult to pick the strikers as McGoldrick and Clarke were as good as Armstrong and Wilson at times. Baker and Moussa get in for their very good goals and assists stats.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Using any player since our relegation to League One, what would be our best side and would it get us promoted?

Murphy
Christie-Pennington-Reda-Stokes
Moussa-Ward-Fleck-Baker
Wilson-Armstrong

Bench:
RCC
Adams
Wood
J.Murphy
Mcgoldrick
L.Clarke
Maddison

Difficult to pick the strikers as McGoldrick and Clarke were as good as Armstrong and Wilson at times. Baker and Moussa get in for their very good goals and assists stats.

Surely Ben Turner alongside Reda at cb

Also Clarke & Wilson up top

fernandopartridge

Pennington! I'd argue that Martin's form this season has been far better than Pennington was.

I'd possibly have Adams as left back ahead of Stokes, he offered us more going forwards.

McGoldrick ahead of Armstrong alongside Wilson up front, difficult not to pick Clarke mind as he was excellent too.

skybluegod

Murphy
Willis- Martin-Reda- stokes
Baker-Vincelot-fleck-moussa
---------Mcgoldrick-Wilson

Bench:
RCC
Christie
Turner
Ward
Murphy
Clarke
Armstrong

Couldn't pick Christie due to the fact he couldn't defend or cross... Brilliant dribbling and pace but no end product... So even though Willis can only defend he's about as helpful as christie going forward
Stokes over Adams easily
Both moussa and Murphy found lacking defending but moussa just because of the wonder goals
Mcgoldrick over armstrong as mcgoldrick scored about 21 in half a season if we have him for the year would have been 30+ with ease

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Joy Division

Im still trying to work out who on earth Ward and Wood are? Been so many players these past few years.

skybluegod

Im still trying to work out who on earth Ward and Wood are? Been so many players these past few years.
Richard wood the CB we had in the championship?
Grant ward? Was TM's loan midfielder from spurs last year

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

stupot07

Murphy

Christie
Martin
Turner
Stokes

Baker
Fleck
Ward
Moussa

Clarke
Wilson

Subs
Rcc
Reda
Wood
Bailey
McGokdrick
Armstrong's
Samual

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Kid

Short memory some people have got eh? What about Richard Keogh? Before anyone starts... Keogh was a team member at the time of relegation, and wasn't sold till July 12th ;)

pusbccfc

The reason I didn't bother with Turner is due to the fact he only played for us a couple of times.

Users who are viewing this thread