ouch gets banned (1 Viewer)

tap

is this really fair? ouch gets banned for life (with no reason given) for apparently being a troll... a troll because he dared speak against the great OSB. and of course Ouch didnt agree with the in crowd.

Nick : take me on mate and ill wreck this fucking forum, that is no mere threat you bitch

lordsummerisle

is this really fair? ouch gets banned for life (with no reason given) for apparently being a troll... a troll because he dared speak against the great OSB. and of course Ouch didnt agree with the in crowd.

Nick : take me on mate and ill wreck this fucking forum, that is no mere threat you bitch

You're facking nails mate.

Nick

Administrator
the account was banned for the insults and random trolling. I tried to email the account used to register but it bounced back.

Now you have used your correct one I will discuss it with you there :) Can you send me a PM from this account? More than happy to discuss it with you!

Grendel

It doesn't matter ouch you can just tap into another username and away you go!!

dongonzalos

Nick : take me on mate and ill wreck this fecking forum, that is no mere threat you bitch

Hill83 here is a new project for you.

Otis

He should have been banned for spouting nonsense.

'Sisu and ACL are both completely to blame for the situation we are in.'

2 paragraphs later......

'I don't blame Sisu at all.'

Otis

Ill wreck by moonlight?

ccfctommy

Hi ouch.

Ten characters minimum

tap

i feel the love. It makes me laugh how you must be a troll if you disagree with what people want you to agree with

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Obviously a young kid who thinks he knows it all. What a twat! :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread