Otis Khan from Yeovil? (1 Viewer)

Yeovil have just confirmed that club has made a bid for their star striker. Could it be us?

Official website reads:

“An unnamed club is free to speak to the 22-year-old after submitting a ‘substantial offer’ which matched a release clause in his contract.

Khan has scored 10 goals for the Glovers this season, and has also contributed with the same amount of assists.”

Just putting two and two together here, but would love it if we got this guy in! Substantial release clause may rule us out though.

May be heading up a division however…

Highlights of him below.

Otis

Just looked though and it says he's a midfielder. If that's true I can't see us getting yet another midfield player in.

Nick

Administrator
Just looked though and it says he's a midfielder. If that's true I can't see us getting yet another midfield player in.
Or letting them get anywhere near the goal to score.

Bit of a strange statement for them to put out though?

At least you can get Otis on your shirt ;)

Otis

On Twitter where it says 'location,' is that current location? Cos if so, it says Manchester.

RoboCCFC90

Otis Khan is a midfielder, can't really see it being us - who knows!

RoboCCFC90

Peterborough, Bradford, Bristol City and more linked with Khan ...

oucho

On Twitter where it says 'location,' is that current location? Cos if so, it says Manchester.

I would like this to be true if only because users on here and our fans at games can spend all game saying "Otis, you're shit" just to get you down

Otis

I would like this to be true if only because users on here and our fans at games can spend all game saying "Otis, you're shit" just to get you down
Or if he's good, 'Otis we love you and want to have your babies.'

Mucca Mad Boys

Maybe it is us. 10 goals from midfield - sounds like a replacement for Andreu. But, then again, the supposed ‘final piece of the jigsaw’ is a ‘no.9’ as MR put it.

higgs

Can't see it being us after signing Barrett he can play the number 10 more an experienced number 9 we are after and we need one fast getting impatient now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Can't see it being us after signing Barrett he can play the number 10 more an experienced number 9 we are after and we need one fast getting impatient now

Not so sure we are going to get one.

Seems like our target was Richards and he's gone elsewhere.

They are not ten a penny, so wouldn't be surprised if we don't get anyone past a young loan from a higher level.

steve82

Cannot see this being ccfc, if we've cash available I'm sure we'd be getting a different type of striker in a big physical type which we need more than a deeper playing one.

higgs

If we don't sign one we will be lucky to make the playoffs

steve82

If we don't sign one we will be lucky to make the playoffs

Im not so sure and we've signed 2 players this window alone. Granted we know little about them but they seem good technically gifted players that will suit the run in

I think we should we remain in touch with the pack where i think we will finish the season strongly when the pitches improve and we can play better football on the deck and that's a good time to hit form.

Tho I do think it will not be as comfortable as people would hope.

Nick

Administrator
If he is a midfielder it sounds like the same as JMD and Barrett, it would be pretty strange to then go and spend money on somebody to do the same after Robin's comments about a striker.

chiefdave

Remember that substantial will be in L2 terms so something similar to when we signed Jones. Not out of the question we could pay a fee, will be making a few quid from the cup run.

Users who are viewing this thread