Other teams wearing sky blue kits! (1 Viewer)

Otis

Anyone else noticed just how many teams are now wearing sky blue as an away kit these days?

Have MOTD on in the background and Bournemouth are wearing sky blue. Sunderland's away kit is too, as is Burton's and Newcastle's.

I have noticed quite a few lately.

Pees me off a bit, because we were rather unique in some ways, or at least part of a very small band of clubs previously.

pastythegreat

Anyone else noticed just how many teams are now wearing sky blue as an away kit these days?

Have MOTD on in the background and Bournemouth are wearing sky blue. Sunderland's away kit is too, as is Burton's and Newcastle's.

Pees me off a bit, because we were rather unique in some ways, or at least part of a very small band of clubs previously.
We should go back to chocolate brown, we'll be unique again then!

wingy

Immitation is the strongest form of flattery .
Maybe we will have to originate something more exclusive again .

Johhny Blue

I noticed Callum Wilson in the sky blue. That kit looks good blue, blue, blue with dark blue trim

Hobo

Malmo, cheeky sods have been at it for years.

Otis

Hmm, I think some people are not reading or quite understanding the brief. ;)

Not talking about teams who have sky blue as their home kit and probably have done for some time, I am talking about the amount of teams who are now seemingly choosing sky blue as their away kit!

ovduk78

I think it’s more annoying when they refer to them as sky blues, fuck right off!
They're like magpies, the thieving bastards!!! The scarfs they now wear has a dark blue stripe like ours where it used to have a maroon stripe and "their" anthem, Blue Moon, was originally sung by Crewe. Is there nothing they won't steal?!

hill83

N53lO_s-200x150.gif

Otis

Think this their home colours, quoting their home page 'the home shirt sticks to the club’s sky blue colours, with red Adidas stripes down the sides'

More like a dirty grey blue than sky blue though.

New-Celta-Vigo-Jersey-2017-2018.jpg
Yeah, I saw. Was just making a point about sky blue AWAY kits! ;)

Hobo

Hmm, I think some people are not reading or quite understanding the brief. ;)

Not talking about teams who have sky blue as their home kit and probably have done for some time, I am talking about the amount of teams who are now seemingly choosing sky blue as their away kit!

You need to 're read the title of your thread.

Otis

You need to 're read the title of your thread.
People need to read the OP don't they?

Other teams wearing sky blue kits.

'Anyone else noticed just how many teams are now wearing sky blue as an away kit these days?'

Errmmm, how much clearer does it need to be exactly?

Astute

People need to read the OP don't they?

Other teams wearing sky blue kits.

'Anyone else noticed just how many teams are now wearing sky blue as an away kit these days?'

Errmmm, how much clearer does it need to be exactly?
Does this mean that we won't change our away strip to a colour someone else uses for their home strip?

Otis

Does this mean that we won't change our away strip to a colour someone else uses for their home strip?
We should change our away kit to someone's home kit!

That'll shown them.

Maybe green and white hoops? Or red shirts with white sleeves?

Users who are viewing this thread