Opening myself up for an onslaught (1 Viewer)

Cigarfingers

I know I’m gonna get the usual bullshit calls etc but bring it on, I know this to be 100% legit.
My mates brother in law works for the club and he was telling me the other night how Doyle & JCH were leaving at the beginning of the week and there was no ‘last minute dealing’ to see them go.
They had both began to get very vocal about not playing and causing a few problems in & around the dressing room.

That’s all in the past I know but the point if this post is to say that i thought it was good as it would appear that Robins won’t tolerate anyone rocking the boat in the squad which can only be a good thing from a manager.

Grendel

I know I’m gonna get the usual bullshit calls etc but bring it on, I know this to be 100% legit.
My mates brother in law works for the club and he was telling me the other night how Doyle & JCH were leaving at the beginning of the week and there was no ‘last minute dealing’ to see them go.
They had both began to get very vocal about not playing and causing a few problems in & around the dressing room.

That’s all in the past I know but the point if this post is to say that i thought it was good as it would appear that Robins won’t tolerate anyone rocking the boat in the squad which can only be a good thing from a manager.

Clarke Harris was playing

Grendel

Grendel

Terry_dactyl

I’d always imagined that most players are vocal about not playing. Would’ve thought managing this would be in every managers job description...
Just below handling annual leave requests and ensuring the rota is maintained in a timely and accurate manner.
I never knew Robins/players are so sensitive. Get on with your jobs!

Cigarfingers

I don’t have to believe it just as you say it’s true

You don’t, but if you don’t want to believe it why comment on it in the first place? Read it, think “that’s bullshit” and move onto the next topic! You’re wasting time out of your life to comment on something that you ain’t interested in.

Have a nice day fella

Last edited:

Magwitch

Been there, done it, got the tea shirt. When you are manager at any level to the eleven players picked you’re a good manager, subs you are okay and for those stood beside you in their civvies you’re an arsehole, especially if you don’t win.

no_loyalty

Been there, done it, got the tea shirt. When you are manager at any level to the eleven players picked you’re a good manager, subs you are okay and for those stood beside you in their civvies you’re an arsehole, especially if you don’t win.

When I was an assistant manager for an under 12's team, I got phone calls from parents asking why the manager wasn't picking their son.

Magwitch

When I was an assistant manager for an under 12's team, I got phone calls from parents asking why the manager wasn't picking their son.
Kids football is worse in men’s football there’s always a bit of a star or so but most players are a similar level ability wise but in kids football the ability gap is often a chasm and the players with the least ability tend to have the biggest entourage mums, dads, granny, grandad etc etc. and the first ones to complain about the poorest players are the better kids, it is a bloody nightmare at times.

Sick Boy

We tried to get rid of jch in the summer didn't we?

He joined on a permanent transfer in the summer, I suspect we were trying to find a way to get out of it though considering he wasn’t even a starter for us in league 2

Reactions: vow

Magwitch

I do wonder if MR really wanted JCH but maybe winning promotion to division one triggered a clause where we had to sign him permanently and then the Bakayoko signing didn’t really come off and JCH became a first choice, personally I didn’t rate him that much, but he was a good header of the ball defending corners, I’ll give him that.

Grendel

I do wonder if MR really wanted JCH but maybe winning promotion to division one triggered a clause where we had to sign him permanently and then the Bakayoko signing didn’t really come off and JCH became a first choice, personally I didn’t rate him that much, but he was a good header of the ball defending corners, I’ll give him that.

He has scored more in his last three games than Bakayoko has in his last 39

Grendel

You have a point there

It is a statistical fact - its laughable we now have a striker with the worst scoring ratio in the division and that is deemed acceptable

stevefloyd

I bet the opposition defenders go home aftet the game feeling fresher than when they played after facing the dynamic Baka

Users who are viewing this thread