Only CCFC... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
They do it every match day, they open it at the Ricoh instead.

The Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena will be open from 10:30am until kick-off for the SkyBet League One fixture

6 Generations

On match days both outlets should be manned.
It is more likely that more of those potential 'undecided until the day fans' would find the more central location of the ticket office at The Butts easier in terms of accesssibity. As opposed to the trek to the Ricoh

hill83

giphy.gif

King of the Lesbians

It is more likely that more of those potential 'undecided until the day fans' would find the more central location of the ticket office at The Butts easier in terms of accesssibity. As opposed to the trek to the Ricoh
Really? If I was undecided I'd probably be more inclined to go to the Ricoh rather than the Butts then the Ricoh.
Each to their own I guess...

RFC

That may be the case in the very near future but don't quote me!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think the reasoning is that all the ticket facilities from the butts have to be moved to the Ricoh on match day as to cope with the demand at the stadium. Tin pot but there you go.

OffenhamSkyBlue

No, it's because the person who mans the ticket office at the Butts can't be in two places at once, and is needed to man the one at the Ricoh. Otherwise they'd have to employ more people (or contract it out) which they can't afford to do. How about a loan signing or a free agent for the other ticket office!!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It would make a difference. People like to buy tickets on match day, believe it or not.
Doesn't it state that the Butts is closed "as Cov City prepare for their game against Wimbledon " ? Why ? Can't they prepare for a game unless the ticket office is shut. What utter crap our club is becoming.

Nick

Administrator
It would make a difference. People like to buy tickets on match day, believe it or not.
Doesn't it state that the Butts is closed "as Cov City prepare for their game against Wimbledon " ? Why ? Can't they prepare for a game unless the ticket office is shut. What utter crap our club is becoming.
They can buy tickets on match day?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I wondered if you were doing that bloody irritating thing that loads of people do ? you know where everything sounds like a question ? Or they think you're thick ? They go up at the end of a sentence ? The ticket office at the Butts ? Its closed ? Sorry about that.???????????

Nick

Administrator
I wondered if you were doing that bloody irritating thing that loads of people do ? you know where everything sounds like a question ? Or they think you're thick ? They go up at the end of a sentence ? The ticket office at the Butts ? Its closed ? Sorry about that.???????????
It opens at the ricoh though? ;)

I am Australian

Alan Dugdales Moustache

if I'm being fussy, you mean a " faction ?"

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What the club should say on the website is "The Sky Blues take on Wimbledon tonight. Suffice it to say , the Butts Ticket office will be shut.:happy: " Question marks optional. Big smily face as well, just to piss me off.

chiefdave

You can buy tickets on the day at the ground. The place where most clubs have their ticket office and people moan because we don't.

Hobo

I remember turnstiles as a teenager, just used to rock up with a couple of quid.

Normally out of breath if we were playing West Ham.

Sky Blue Kid

That reply is exclusive to Nick.

Captain Dart

Suggest you speak to the owners!
About Ryton - Coventry City and Sisu have been asked for comment. - No answer
Coventry City and Sisu have been asked for comment on the protest. - No answer
g1451179018195115985.jpg

Captain Dart

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Hey, another thread suggests the Chesterfield match on 8 Oct has been cancelled. This means that the Butts ticket office WILL be open then. Great . Neither can we possibly lose on that day AND we can all buy tickets at the Butts. A complete win, win situation. Bloody brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread