Only 7,500 expected for Sheff Utd!? (1 Viewer)

Lord_Nampil

Dan Walker said last night we have sold 9,000+ tickets so far for the game! Cov Mad have some duff info there!!!

stupot07

Dan Walker said last night we have sold 9,000+ tickets so far for the game! Cov Mad have some duff info there!!!

So 9001 tickets sold them.

Not to worry those fans who stopped going to games because we signed King will soon come back once he's left the club..... :eek:

Lord_Nampil

So 9001 tickets sold them.

Not to worry those fans who stopped going to games because we signed King will soon come back once he's left the club..... :eek:

Think the walk ups this season will be alot bigger than previous seasons, still think we will get around 14K remember shef utd will bring more than there initial 1,900 as well!

pusbccfc

Remember its like 16 quid pay on gate, loads will walk up if we win today!

Nonleagueherewecome

It is CovMad though, sure that the attendance will be much more once Joe Cole rocks up on loan.

Nah, the deluded fella thinks he has a fresh start under Rogers, says the style of play will suit him more. I think we finally have to move on and accept it isn't happening. I know, I know, it will be tough..

skybluebeduff

Think i'd be more bothered about whats happening on the pitch then looking at empty seats and worrying about our stayaway fans :facepalm:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Take a look at the average attendances in League 1 last year....... there are 5 clubs with averages above 10K (Sheff Wed, Sheff Utd, Charlton, Huddersfield Preson) the 6th place was MK Dons at 8659 ........ if we get crowds over 10K on average we will be doing pretty well in this division.

Break even this will depend on what the costs are and will vary from season to season. It will also depend on the income from sponsorship, the league etc. At present we do not know what the other income is and we are also in the dark about the costs. You would think that break even crowds might be less than 23000 though. Maybe TF will enlighten us at the next fans forum where he is supposed to be on the panel (per CWR last night).

shmmeee

Take a look at the average attendances in League 1 last year....... there are 5 clubs with averages above 10K (Sheff Wed, Sheff Utd, Charlton, Huddersfield Preson) the 6th place was MK Dons at 8659 ........ if we get crowds over 10K on average we will be doing pretty well in this division.

Break even this will depend on what the costs are and will vary from season to season. It will also depend on the income from sponsorship, the league etc. At present we do not know what the other income is and we are also in the dark about the costs. You would think that break even crowds might be less than 23000 though. Maybe TF will enlighten us at the next fans forum where he is supposed to be on the panel (per CWR last night).

Out of interest what are the numbers for the top 5?

I'd hope we can hit 10k regularly. And for that reason I wish we'd had the sense to close off the back half of the stadium to move fans closer to the pitch and each other. Why we insist of rattling around a stadium 3 times too big for us I'll never understand.

As for break even, I'd hope the work done in renegotiating contracts and letting players go would mean its something far more manageable now. I'd love to get a detailed breakdown from Fisher. The CET only seem to ask questions about the future and never follow up to see what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread