Online tickets (1 Viewer)

DazzleTommyDazzle

Anyone else having trouble with the online site?

Trying to get Walsall tickets - I can log in OK, but when I click on "Select your seats" it takes me to a page where it tells me to do that, but doesn't show the seating options.

I've tried Safari and Firefox with the same results.

Wiseoldfool

Anyone else having trouble with the online site?

Trying to get Walsall tickets - I can log in OK, but when I click on "Select your seats" it takes me to a page where it tells me to do that, but doesn't show the seating options.

I've tried Safari and Firefox with the same results.

Think they hey have sold out,another allocation tomorrow though

DazzleTommyDazzle

Thanks all (even CD), but I wondered if it might be that so tried checking for Crewe tickets and got the same result.

maybe sales have taken off after yesterday

davebow87

The website was giving the same message even before yesterday's brilliant result. Don't know why it can't just say no tickets currently available instead of erroneously asking you to select the non existent tickets!

armybike

Via Twitter - "Sold out - more go on sale at 9:30am tomorrow morning #pusb"

theferret

The extra tickets were meant to go on sale Saturday morning but never did. There was even a tweet saying extra tickets now on sale, cue a load of responses saying no they're not! Somebody made an error and didn't actually make them available apparently, which couldn't be fixed until Monday morning. Those tickets will go in 30 minutes and then we'll have to wait another couple of days for the next batch. Not sure what Walsall are thinking of. Just release all the bloody tickets.

skybluekelly98

The website was giving the same message even before yesterday's brilliant result. Don't know why it can't just say no tickets currently available instead of erroneously asking you to select the non existent tickets!

Are you using tablet? It doesn't work on tablet until September, you need to use a PC or laptop.

davebow87

Tried on all my devices including laptop. Not an IT thing... It's just sold out apparently. Until the next 300 tickets arrive...

Users who are viewing this thread