One Positive Out of all this (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

The fact we are playing so many youngsters is a good thing as it will give them experience for next year.

Southampton are a decent side and having been blooded in this and many games will without a doubt serve us well next season.

So I suppose every cloud has a silver lining esp for the youth team, they have been all given a great oppurtunity to play well ahead of schedule

I have a good feeling about our young players

Sky Blues

The fact we are playing so many youngsters is a good thing as it will give them experience for next year.

Southampton are a decent side and having been blooded in this and many games will without a doubt serve us well next season.

So I suppose every cloud has a silver lining esp for the youth team, they have been all given a great oppurtunity to play well ahead of schedule

I was thinking the same thing, but they will need some strong and experienced players around them.

Sick Boy

If they are that good then they will be sold.

They also have spent a decent amount of money as well, it is not as though their team consists of their academy.

Astute

This game is showing yet again the difference what goalscorers make. One team signs goalscorers. One team loses theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread