One name who will you take pleasure (1 Viewer)

Grendel

It was never going to happen but to see that vile David Lammy get his P45 would have been heaven

pastythegreat

It's a toss up really. Between Anna Sourberries and Jo Swinson.
Both based their entire election campaigns on reversing a democratic vote they disagreed with! Well, here's your P45, now fuck off! Go and live in an EU country if you want to be part of it so much. Or better still, fuck off back up to Scotland and get rallying for independence, leave us alone and get Scotland in to the EU. See if you can beat Irelands timeframe for begging for a bail out!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

It's a toss up really. Between Anna Sourberries and Jo Swinson.
Both based their entire election campaigns on reversing a democratic vote they disagreed with! Well, here's your P45, now fuck off! Go and live in an EU country if you want to be part of it so much. Or better still, fuck off back up to Scotland and get rallying for independence, leave us alone and get Scotland in to the EU. See if you can beat Irelands timeframe for begging for a bail out!

Damn right! Fuck the union!

pastythegreat

Damn right! Fuck the union!
I'm actually all for the Union, but if a certain fraction of the union (in this case whining sturgeon and her merry band of SNP) think they're bigger than/better of without the union then so be it. But once they've made their bed, they have to lie in it.

Exactly the se with the EU. I'm a leaver, but once were out, that's it. I dont think we should be aloud to go crawling back (IF) we fail. Although, I think if we make a success a lot of countries will follow suit. We could get back to what Europe was in the 1st place without the political union overseeing their dictatorship!

Sky Blue Pete

I'm actually all for the Union, but if a certain fraction of the union (in this case whining sturgeon and her merry band of SNP) think they're bigger than/better of without the union then so be it. But once they've made their bed, they have to lie in it.

Exactly the se with the EU. I'm a leaver, but once were out, that's it. I dont think we should be aloud to go crawling back (IF) we fail. Although, I think if we make a success a lot of countries will follow suit. We could get back to what Europe was in the 1st place without the political union overseeing their dictatorship!

Friends in Scotland adamant they put more in than they take out economically

Brighton Sky Blue

You’re for something that will break the union. I was being facetious

Grendel

Boris Johnson . What do we think 6 months before he lies or cheats or his past catches up?

He has a chance of 10 years in office if he wants it

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My interweb is a bit slow this morning, but I'm pleased to hear that bloody David Lloyd-George is no longer an MP!

Monners

Michael Ellis (my MP).

Won't be seen again until the next election - he is useless, does nothing - well and truly on the gravy train

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Boris Johnson . What do we think 6 months before he lies or cheats or his past catches up?

Nah. We've heard enough about his past lies, deceit and selfishness already but it doesn't seem to matter.

Should be called Teflohnson

Terry Gibson's perm

Marcus Jones is a fantastic constituency MP to be fair to him. It’s the only reason that Nuneaton has become a Tory stronghold.

A horrible person who is dreadfully arrogant he has totally failed to fight for services at the local hospital, we have no children’s ward and coronary care ward. Nuneaton has a lot of older people who vote in the self interest and people who have come in and think they are middle class by voting Tory.

Users who are viewing this thread