One manager worse than AT... (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Hill's Chin

...is Steve Kean.

Memo to SISU - we don't want him back when Blackburn sack him tomorrow. Yet another example of the reverse midas effect of CCFC!

kg82

I'd agree, it's really confused me that one. Not as if he's been in charge that long. Fair enough, his record's pretty bad but why is there such hostility towards him?

kg82

I hate Blackburn and their fans for some reason (one of those I don't really know why, I just do) so I find it funny how shit they are though!

Nonleagueherewecome

As they said on R5 just now, "What sane manager would want to take over from him?". I think the owners are a nightmare that nobody would touch with a bargepole. Yet the fans want Hughes back...no chance!

skybluegod

josh ruffels just tweeted

JRuffels93

Feel a bit sorry for Steve Kean. Blackburn fans are shit

gunnarsson just tweeted.
AronGunnarsson1

Dont think its nice to hear ur own fans sing ´´ur getting sacked in the morning´´ got to say i feel sorry for my former assistant manager

Nonleagueherewecome

I hate Blackburn and their fans for some reason (one of those I don't really know why, I just do) so I find it funny how shit they are though!

Wasn't it a Blackburn fat fan that ran on the pitch in his pants? That's reason enough to hate them.

Nonleagueherewecome

Who does that remind you of, minus the Hughes bit?!

Yes, that was going to my last sentence of that post, but I went with the Hughes bit instead! Maybe we swap in Black for Hughes? :thinking about:

MatthewWallis

It's the owners they should be hating more, especially as the jokers want to offer kean a new contract

kg82

It's the owners they should be hating more, especially as the jokers want to offer kean a new contract

Thought he'd just signed a new deal hadn't he?

Kuk, how did he stab Allardyce in the back? Thought he was just offered the job when they sacked Allardyce? Big Sam seems quite sympathetic, he was just making excuses about injuries.

kg82

McPake just tweeted he thinks Kean should walk. Said he was a good coach and it's not worth that much grief. Inclined to agree with him.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If Blackburn could defend properly they would be ok as they seem to score quite a few goals, they are the 7th highest scorers in this league. Only the top 5 and Norwich have scored more goals than Blackburn this season.

kg82

If Blackburn could defend properly they would be ok as they seem to score quite a few goals, they are the 7th highest scorers in this league. Only the top 5 and Norwich have scored more goals than Blackburn this season.

And defence is where all their injuries are.

Nonleagueherewecome

No Nelsen all season, Dann's had several knocks, Pedersen playing at LB..yep, they're doomed.

Kuklinski

Kuk, how did he stab Allardyce in the back? Thought he was just offered the job when they sacked Allardyce? Big Sam seems quite sympathetic, he was just making excuses about injuries.

It's common knowledge Kean was the one plotting to have Big Sam removed and replaced by himself. I have no sympathy whatsoever for him.

kg82

It's common knowledge Kean was the one plotting to have Big Sam removed and replaced by himself. I have no sympathy whatsoever for him.

Yeah, just seen the post above. Never heard it before. Bad form.

EDIT - not above, on another post

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread