Transfer Rumour Olly Allen (1 Viewer)

Frostie

Now there is actually some truth to this one. We had scouts watching him but as far as I know haven't made any further contact as yet but Forest apparently have.

andrew.roberts

i thought he had a massive arse for a while, until i realised it was the guy bending over behind him.
Used to play five a side here in Spain with a mate who had a massive arse. He also had great control so it was really hard to get the ball off him because he'd turn his back on you and it was an awfully long way round to get to the front

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: TTG

no_loyalty

He was a pretty good speedway rider for Coventry Bees back in the day, the only problem is that he was known as sick note, so should fit in nicely here.

rob9872

Only Olly Olly

shmmeee

Robins mission to own all the central midfielders in professional football continues.

mrtrench

Used to play five a side here in Spain with a mate who had a massive arse. He also had great control so it was really hard to get the ball off him because he'd turn his back on you and it was an awfully long way round to get to the front

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

I used to play 5-a-side with a guy with a massive gut. He'd use it to manoeuvre you off the ball; shrugging your body away when against the wall.

Last I heard he had left his wife and had taken up with a teenage bride in Bangkok. Mind you, that was 10 years ago. He could be back in the UK by now for all I know, or left his new wife for another teenager in Viet Nam. Never really liked him... felt like a foul every time I perceived his gut in the small of my back.

I doubt that Olly Allen will do that, when he has a chance at the Coventry Building Society Stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread