Oliver Norwood (1 Viewer)

rob9872

He has signed on loan with Scunthorpe until January.

This lad has not yet made it at Old Trafford, may not do so, but has represented Northern Ireland at senior level and therefore will know SC very well.

Although he is another young player and you might argue we need experience, I can't help but think he would have benefitted our team and must surely be on the radar with the SC connection.

Does this mean we can't even compete for a loan signing with a team a league below? I would have guessed in our predicament we would have been phoning all the top clubs saying is there anyone you are prepared to let us have and I can't believe United wouldn't prefer him in the Championship.

I know it's a nothing story, which is why I've kept it in this part of the forum rather than the CCFC one and I may be reading too much into it, but it is so disappointing currently.

Ernie Machin

Decent prospect according to some United fans I know, not sure he's progressing at a rate to make it at United. Definitely the kind of player we should be looking at though.

Disorganised1

I believe there has been some 'personal problems' regarding hotel rooms ~ though this of course is only a rumour and may be completly untrue.

Users who are viewing this thread