Oliver Norwood on loan! OFFICIAL! (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

coventry city have strengthened their squad by signing manchester united midfielder oliver norwood on loan until the end of the season, pending football league registration.

the 20-year-old has already represented northern ireland at senior level after proving he has an eye for goal, scoring four times for northern ireland's under-21s in seven appearances.

Norwood signed a professional contract with manchester united in 2009 and has made significant progress since then, attracting the interest from championship clubs.

Sky blues chief executive tim fisher said: "we are delighted to have oliver on board. Andy thorn has been tracking him for quite a while and was very keen to bring him to the club and it's great news that we have been able to secure his services until the end of the season ahead of many other clubs.
please save us ollie!

Otis

coventry city have strengthened their squad by signing manchester united midfielder oliver norwood on loan until the end of the season, pending football league registration.

the 20-year-old has already represented northern ireland at senior level after proving he has an eye for goal, scoring four times for northern ireland's under-21s in seven appearances.

Norwood signed a professional contract with manchester united in 2009 and has made significant progress since then, attracting the interest from championship clubs.

Sky blues chief executive tim fisher said: "we are delighted to have oliver on board. Andy thorn has been tracking him for quite a while and was very keen to bring him to the club and it's great news that we have been able to secure his services until the end of the season ahead of many other clubs.

But this is surely awful and the lads confidence must be rock bottom. after all, the manager always says a player is his 'number one target' when he is not the number one target doesn't he, to boost the player's confidence. :thinking about::thinking about: McDonald was the number one target, this guy we have only been 'tracking for quite a while.'

ccfc1973

What happend to the experienced striker we were meant to be signing? More Sisu bulls*it ,
I've heard Thorn will be sacked and replaced by a 18yr old manager On-loan

Gaz

Prime example of boring crap that would be better in a "Thorn out" sticky thread where you can congratulate one another on finding holes to pick with the manager.

But this is surely awful and the lads confidence must be rock bottom. after all, the manager always says a player is his 'number one target' when he is not the number one target doesn't he, to boost the player's confidence. :thinking about::thinking about: McDonald was the number one target, this guy we have only been 'tracking for quite a while.'

Covstu

i dont think it is about who instantly gets dropped it just gives us more options in the midfield where we previously did not have them. Good signing in my opinion although i wished we signed a winger!

shmmeee

i dont think it is about who instantly gets dropped it just gives us more options in the midfield where we previously did not have them. Good signing in my opinion although i wished we signed a winger!

Why would we want a winger when we don't play with wingers?

We did need a striker like Hulse, but apparently he turned us down.

There's still the emergency window I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread