Oldest and youngest posters! (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Thought it would be interesting to know who is our oldest and youngest poster. I'll start the ball rolling as the oldest (but I'm sure I'll be beaten!) .....
I'm 58 ;) (a couple of weeks ago)
C'mon. Who's older and who's the youngest?

AmyandAdamsDad

Thought it would be interesting to know who is our oldest and youngest poster. I'll start the ball rolling as the oldest (but I'm sure I'll be beaten!) .....
I'm 58 ;) (a couple of weeks ago)
C'mon. Who's older and who's the youngest?

41 "Houch you could be my Dad"

Coventry La La La

19_logo_rond.jpg

Disorganised1

I'm 57 ~ so you've just sneaked past me Houtch

Houchens Head

Good range of ages! Blimey Egastap! You saved me! Thought I might have been the only old bugger on here!! :D And Voice of Reason? 69? I've got a few years to go then! :whistle:

egastap

Good range of ages! Blimey Egastap! You saved me! Thought I might have been the only old bugger on here!! :D And Voice of Reason? 69? I've got a few years to go then! :whistle:

But as I said Houchen, although I'm chronologicly 63, I only feel 40...ish. Still play soccer on Sunday mornings with the 40 year olds for a masters team. You're only as old as you feel, young Houch!!

Houchens Head

But as I said Houchen, although I'm chronologicly 63, I only feel 40...ish. Still play soccer on Sunday mornings with the 40 year olds for a masters team. You're only as old as you feel, young Houch!!

Unfortunately, I bloody feel 10 years older than I am! Bloody dicky ticker and stoopid diabetes! :(

blueflint

64 in dec looking forward to retirement but young enough to enjoy it your only as old as the woman your feelin mines 39 so i'm doin ok :wave::wave:

Houchens Head

64 in dec looking forward to retirement but young enough to enjoy it your only as old as the woman your feelin mines 39 so i'm doin ok :wave::wave:

My missus is a couple of years older than me!

Users who are viewing this thread