Old shirts? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I love retro old school stuff :)

I bought an old Pony jacket a few weeks ago off ebay!

I think ebay is the best place to keep looking though, hard to judge the state of some of them though!

Gray

40 QUID!!!!!!! for that shirt!!!!! thats it i'm digging all my old kits out i'm gonna be able to buy a house!!!!

skyblue9090

£40 or no £40 ... must say I am tempted - but then I do have a couple in frames already - look good! But them an divorced so no missus moaning lol

Thanks to those who have messaged me - any more welcome!!

Nick

Administrator
I have my heart set on finding a chocolate brown shirt in my size (XL) but I have no hope. They used to have them in the city shop and I wish they would start making some more. I have the retro sky blue one somewhere too but I think it will be a bit small now since I found beer!

valefan23

Feels like only yesterday, That Micky Quinn scored at Arsenal in the sky blue version of that kit :)

Wish we had a Micky Quinn or a Gary McAllister, Though we did have a Keith Houchen :mrgreen:

Peter Griffin

Nick said:
I have my heart set on finding a chocolate brown shirt in my size (XL) but I have no hope. They used to have them in the city shop and I wish they would start making some more. I have the retro sky blue one somewhere too but I think it will be a bit small now since I found beer!

The club is going to relaunch the brown retro shirt, in both shirt and a new hoody/track top style.

I've had a bit of a purple patch shirt wise, got three aways I missed out on previously so there's about 4 or 5 left to complete my collection!

Nick

Administrator
Do you have any idea when it is going to be re-launched?

Will have to get my name down for one :)

Users who are viewing this thread