OK, I'm off (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

Fcuk SUSI, Fcuk the players, fcuk Coventry City! I'll come back when we've been taken over because I can't take anymore shyte week in week out.

pusbccfc

If you were a real cov fan you would stick with the club.
I and many will agree its agonising and hard to watch but being a real football fan involves going through pain like this!
PUSB

torchomatic

Don't call us, we'll call you.

Fcuk SUSI, Fcuk the players, fcuk Coventry City! I'll come back when we've been taken over because I can't take anymore shyte week in week out.

torchomatic

Yawn..... . .

Waycov

I'm quite looking forward to seeing the Sky Blues playing the likes of Bury, Brentford,Carlisle,Tranmere etc actually. After supporting them for 35 years, I haven't seen them play these teams so, it should be good ;)

jasekane

Im following the team till the end, even getting my forrest away tickets monday. They are my team and no matter what us happening off the field, i'll be there to support OUR club on it !!

ccfcway

I'm quite looking forward to seeing the Sky Blues playing the likes of Bury, Brentford,Carlisle,Tranmere etc actually. After supporting them for 35 years, I haven't seen them play these teams so, it should be good ;)

remind me of this when we have our January home match on a cold Tuesday night against top of the league Crawley and when their 2nd goes in, to leave us 2 down at half time.

I would then like to ask if you are enjoying it

torchomatic

Seeing as though you're so good at predicting the future, could you tell me who wins the National.? I wouldn't mind a little flutter.

ccfcway

there is a horse running called CCFC

I might put some money on it leading and falling at the last

;)

Astute

I am a real Cov fan of over 30 years but enough is enough. I'm not alone

Bye bye.

Don't worry about us. There should be at least one of us left here at the end of the season to turn the lights off.

Users who are viewing this thread