OK Chris, how did the meeting with Wasps go ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

I understand Chris met with Wasps yesterday "informally" to chat about options available and required ?
If so, when can we expect some feed back as the new policy is to keep the fans informed and avoid conjecture.

Rich

He could blurt it out before deals are agreed and arranged like his predecessors or he could keep us out of the loop until deals are done like a good businessman. I would prefer the latter.

oldfiver

I understand Chris met with Wasps yesterday "informally" to chat about options available and required ?
If so, when can we expect some feed back as the new policy is to keep the fans informed and avoid conjecture.

Why not go on the WASPS forum or the sub thread here and ask them what they offered?

Gazolba

I doubt whether anything would be decided after a single meeting. It was probably just a meeting to introduce himself and feel them out.

letsallsingtogether

I doubt whether anything would be decided after a single meeting. It was probably just a meeting to introduce himself and feel them out.

Too much of that "feeling them out going on"?

wingy

I thought It was just a regular Logistical get together, that's what they told us In the media last week when we'd all put 2+2 together.

stupot07

I thought It was just a regular Logistical get together, that's what they told us In the media last week when we'd all put 2+2 together.

Yep that's what I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

chiefdave

Think the regular meeting was blown out of proportion to start with. Now with a new chap in place even less likely that anything significant happened.

martcov

Regular meeting plus the new guy introduced himself. I would have thought, but with a suggestion to get together to discuss the lease extension ( the second two years ).

Users who are viewing this thread