Oi guests, yeah you, why haven't you registered yet? (1 Viewer)

CovInEssex

24 guests online, if your here, it's because your intrested in what other peoples thoughts on CCFC and the such are, correct? Of course I'm correct.

Well we want your views too! Registering takes 2 minutes and you don't need to confirm your email (I fucking hate that)

Now get registering, GUESTS.

redsox

Facebook User
Apologies to you both but I must confess to having been one of those annoying, non registering guests in the past. I'm a reformed character now & I promise not to do it again!! ;)

redsox

Facebook User
I remember it well Nick. I'm wearing my replica now, the original I'm afraid wouldn't fit , even if I did still have it!!!.....it must shrink when we wash it.....yeah that's it I'm sure of it. :)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I agree! Sign up!

There're 29 guests online at the minute!

Taziano

Facebook User
Nice to see somebody signed up and using the Brown Kit :)

Nick are you serious ???? lol i want people to sign up, i really do. but the brown kit ? it was sh... shhhhh..... shhhhhhhh oh my. I feel my tourrettes kicking in :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

redsox

Facebook User
Nick are you serious ???? lol i want people to sign up, i really do. but the brown kit ? it was sh... shhhhh..... shhhhhhhh oh my. I feel my tourrettes kicking in :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I like it....a bit like you love a demented grandparent, you know they're an embarassment but you love them anyway!:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread