Oh dear! (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

annoying phone bleep is pissing me off, bet its Coleman!

ajsccfc

I couldn't give a crap about either side, but Turner scoring made me jump out my seat. Feel a small sense of pride in him doing well.

Well said, CYF...oh, but Heysel wasn't their fault, the Italians killed themselves, didn't they....and at Hillsborough, the Police pushed them through the gates, it wasn't scousers trying to get in for free and forcing the gates to be opened was it???

Sorry, maybe controversial, and the twockers may not want to hear it, but it is the way it is.....

Scousers are scum...end of...and they stopped us from winning the ECWC in 1988.

cloughie

Well said, CYF...oh, but Heysel wasn't their fault, the Italians killed themselves, didn't they....and at Hillsborough, the Police pushed them through the gates, it wasn't scousers trying to get in for free and forcing the gates to be opened was it???

Sorry, maybe controversial, and the twockers may not want to hear it, but it is the way it is.....

And you were there at hillsborough were you and witnessed the scene did you,

I have no allegence to L,pool and have read the report about who made the mistakes,.THE POLICE

If us not being allowed into Europe makes you so hateful to any other human being I think thats a sad sad state that you are personally in

And you were there at hillsborough were you and witnessed the scene did you,

I have no allegence to L,pool and have read the report about who made the mistakes,.THE POLICE

If us not being allowed into Europe makes you so hateful to any other human being I think thats a sad sad state that you are personally in

Just my opinion after what I have read/seen. Blaming the OB for what happened at Hillsborough is a joke....did they ask everyone to get pissed, turn up late, forge tickets and then try to storm the turnstiles?

Oh, and also from the numerous trips made to the shithole in the 80s and 90s and having to deal with the thieving twats....

covcity4life

you really have no clue about hilsborough

there were not ticket gates to go through,the police ushered them through because the match was kicking off,then they were all pushed into central cage,usually police stood there and ushered fans to left and right when central cage was full

it was found out later there was more than enough additional space in left and right cages which indicates there was not that many liverpool fans that got in ticketless in the end anyway

Weren't there turnstiles at Hillsborough??? I remember using them.....

Why did the Police have to open the gates???

Too many of them in the area outside...why?? Turned up late, many without tickets adding to the carnage.

I suppose the Italians were to blame for Heysel as well, eh?

Respect to those who lost their lives, as they most certainly WERE NOT to blame, but scousers have a lot to answer for...and need to take a good long look at themselves for their part in the events at both Heysel and Hillsborough.

I'm afraid that you have swallowed the old Scouse trait of blaming everyone but themselves....the OB, the media, the opposing fans, the government etc....it's a joke.

cloughie

Just my opinion after what I have read/seen. Blaming the OB for what happened at Hillsborough is a joke....did they ask everyone to get pissed, turn up late, forge tickets and then try to storm the turnstiles?

Oh, and also from the numerous trips made to the shithole in the 80s and 90s and having to deal with the thieving twats....

I take it you were reading the sun which later admitted it made up stories about stealing from dead bodies and other rubbish. And yes i, have also seen thieving when at L,pool away . but 1/ it doesn't mean it was all L'pool football fans on the rob, some probably don't even go they just hang around outside after on the rob and 2/ what has that got to do with what happened at Hillsborough.

Read about their exploits throughout the 70s/80s on European trips and tell me it isn't prevalent...I've been a victim up there as have so many other innocent fans.

The thieving is just another example of their totally unacceptable behaviour, with the events at Heysel and Hillsborough taking these 'cuddly scallies' to another level which has scarred all football fans.

You believe the pro-scouse propaganda...that's your issue....many don't...we've been there to see exactly what they are like.

You think they have learnt???

Ask Arsenal about their exploits at the Emirates....buying one ticket and squeezing two fans through the unmanned turnstile....oh, but sorry, that's just them having a laugh, I suppose???!!:facepalm:

LastGarrison

Although no doubt the Scousers were to blame for charging the Italian fans it isn't as simple as that.

Outside the ground the scousers were getting ran ragged with plenty being slashed and stabbed.

When they got in the ground the grief continued with numerous missiles being launched at them and being baited etc. the Scousers had enough and charged the Italians who flapped it when the numbers weren't in their favour and ran leading to the crush and eventual collapse of the wall (incidentally the ground was falling too pieces and pieces of the rubble were thrown at each other by both sets of fans).

Now although I do not condone the behaviour I have to say under those circumstances I think I would have done the same. There is only so much grief you can take before you react and this is what the scousers did.

Look at England on the beach in Marseille in '98 the very same happened with the locals and Algerians launching all sorts at the England fans after we went 1-0 up and it took the England fans to charge them and scatter them to give them a bit of room to get innocent fans out of there.

Although Heysel was too ours, and even more so Evertons, detriment it is not a simple case of black and white in my opinion and the Italians, and the ground, also played a major part.

Trying telling that as an excuse to the parents of the Italian kids who died that day....not sure folk would be as 'accepting' of the scouse-leaning view if it were their son/daughter/father/mother.

It's my opinion about scousers, I accept the disagreement in view, it's what a forum's for.

covcity4life

your opinion is based on getting bettered by them, the facts are clear that heysel was down to numerous factors,some lpool fans,some juve and some the idiots who put the final at that decaying ground

the murderers things is a man utd chant and only morons beleive its true

LastGarrison

Trying telling that as an excuse to the parents of the Italian kids who died that day....not sure folk would be as 'accepting' of the scouse-leaning view if it were their son/daughter/father/mother.

It's my opinion about scousers, I accept the disagreement in view, it's what a forum's for.

And on the flip side of that the parents of the scousers who came back beaten, slashed and stabbed. Works both ways.

No-one should die whilst attending a football match, however just too suscribe to the whole "Scousers are murderers" and it was all their fault is ill informed in my opinion without taking into account other events that happened that day, as well as UEFA agreeing to hold the final in a decaying stadium knowing how many fans would travel over to see Liverpool in a cup final.

There ain't no right or wrong to the discussion, you see it your way, I see it another. No problems there.

I meant no offence to LG...not to scousers. Fair play, mate, you have defended the scouse nation and I'm sure that you will share in their 'glory'...I just don't see them as innocently as you do...interestingly, then you seem to have labelled Sth Yorks Police as murderers and imply that Heysel was the fault of everyone else but the scousers we all saw (live on TV btw) running across the terracing crushing innocent men, women and children!!!

I'm sure their families will take '..no offense(sic)...' at your proclamation that the scally scousers are innocent...probably just having a beano, eh?!:facepalm:

wingy

Both of these events were compounded by being staged in inadequate stadia,,we as City fans know how dangerous that end was when full ,whoever set the safety limit for 15,000 in leppings lane should have stood trial.

canleykid

There were scousers trying to get in the cardiff end yesterday without tickets again pushing and shoving,they never learn they bring everything on themselves then expect pity off everyone,I'm going to keep buying the sun at least they no what scousers are like

covcity4life

I meant no offence to LG...not to scousers. Fair play, mate, you have defended the scouse nation and I'm sure that you will share in their 'glory'...I just don't see them as innocently as you do...interestingly, then you seem to have labelled Sth Yorks Police as murderers and imply that Heysel was the fault of everyone else but the scousers we all saw (live on TV btw) running across the terracing crushing innocent men, women and children!!!

I'm sure their families will take '..no offense(sic)...' at your proclamation that the scally scousers are innocent...probably just having a beano, eh?!:facepalm:

my earlier post clearly states there were many factors that contributed to heysel including hooligans

please learn to read.

cloughie

Both of these events were compounded by being staged in inadequate stadia,,we as City fans know how dangerous that end was when full ,whoever set the safety limit for 15,000 in leppings lane should have stood trial.

Agreed Wingy, I was there got crushed and squashed onto the floor so spent the 2nd half standing right at the side in the rain just to get some space. And the police were a disgrace that day no wonder the tradgedy happened later at Hillsborough

Astute

Agreed Wingy, I was there got crushed and squashed onto the floor so spent the 2nd half standing right at the side in the rain just to get some space. And the police were a disgrace that day no wonder the tradgedy happened later at Hillsborough

The whole setup was wrong. The crushing started whilst queueing up to get through the turnstiles. I picked my feet up and got carried part of the way. I am not exactly small either. Then after scoring you were never near who you were standing near and hoped you never ended up at the bottom of the pile like I did once.

Users who are viewing this thread