Offical, welcome aboard (1 Viewer)

Rich

Just needs his own song now then. Wonder if there has ever been an artist with a similar name singing about something that's Blue?

I reckon this appointment has got Falkirk fans all shook up........uh huh.

I did just go there.

runner

All new managers get my vote and support, but I have to confess, this particular appointment doesn't fill me with any confidence whatsoever. Hope he proves me wrong, but average manager for a very average team me thinks ... :eek:(

torchomatic

Lengthy contract too, which is a great statement of intent.

Otis

Good stuff.

Let's hope he's the bloke to take us forwards and if so, we can hang on to him!!

shmmeee

All new managers get my vote and support, but I have to confess, this particular appointment doesn't fill me with any confidence whatsoever. Hope he proves me wrong, but average manager for a very average team me thinks ... :eek:(

What doesn't fill you with confidence? The win % higher than any of our previous managers? The international management experience? The commitment to yyouth and progressive football?

I bet you would say the same for anyone who isn't Black.

The shortsightedness and downright idiocy of our fans annoys the hell out of me. Exactly who did you want?

ccfcmad1

Good luck to him might not be everyones first choice but with whats going on im surprised anyones willing to walk into the club, lets all back the guy who knows he might be just the guy we need PUSB

Sky Blue Pete

Sisu surprised me again with length of appointment. Real statement of intent and could work in their favour if acl/CCC read things that way. In fact not surprised dumbfounded

torchomatic

Yep, I agree Pete. They wouldn't have given him such a long contract if they expected us to go under any time soon. They did a similar thing with Robins too. I'm really happy with this appointment.

ccfcdale

I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of pressley, so hopefully if they play shit he will tear them a new arsehole, which means they wont play shit :D

RoboCCFC90

Elvis has entered the building!

CovMatt1987

good luck and welcome - I would be willing to bet that not one of us knows enough about him as a manager yet to write the guy off so lets all at lest try and give him a chance ay?

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I'd much rather have the potential of a young eager manager than a Phil Brown or a Gary Megson, so good appointment imo.

He's just got to work out what to tell the players when we're 1-0 up...

SkyBlueRuffian

I once witnessed Pressley make a group of blokes move out of his way in the Burges, Cov City Centre, it's a good sign that he demands respect and takes no shite off no-one.

skyblue1523

SP new manger does anyone know what type of football he plays is he a attacking or defence mind manger,3 1/2 year contract does this blow mr fisher scare tatics out of the water cant work my club out at moment .pusb

CovisGod

I'm chuffed to bits at this appointment, a young hungry manager. As above I'd much prefer that than a has been that's just after a paycheck.

Welcome Elvis !

SkyBlueRuffian

SP new manger does anyone know what type of football he plays is he a attacking or defence mind manger,3 1/2 year contract does this blow mr fisher scare tatics out of the water cant work my club out at moment .pusb

He likes to play football the right way, I.e. the passing game, he's a big supporter of the Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund blend of youth and experience, and the fact the clubs pulls in the same direction from the academy right though to the first team.

He likes to give the younger players a chance, he recently picked a 16 year old to play for Falkirk. So I imagine the likes of Willis, Thomas and Wilson will be given more games. .

skybluelee

Pleased with this appointment. I don't think we could realistically have got anybody better. Much happier with a young, ambititous manager as opposed to the old has beens we had been linked with (Brown, Coppell etc).

Huge 4 games coming up, all of them winnable on paper. 10 points from those and we will be snapping at the heels of 6th place again.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread