NUTTER AT THE BUS STOP LAST NIGHT (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

Post match, Foleshill Road, stop just down from the Wheatsheaf. 'Queue' was already sizeable by the time my daughter and myself arrived. Heard a commotion going on in the shelter itself. For the next 10 or 12 minutes we were 'treated' to the kind of display I haven't witnessed in a long time - Constant headbutting, punching and kicking of the perspex screens, offering anybody out and just all round lunatic behaviour.
Don't think he actually laid a finger on anybody and apart from a couple of lads passing by, don't think anybody took him up on his offer.
Personally, I've often found tutting and an exaggerated, long drawn out sigh is sufficient in combating the annoyance of a delayed bus.
Bizarre, to say the least.

clint van damme

Post match, Foleshill Road, stop just down from the Wheatsheaf. 'Queue' was already sizeable by the time my daughter and myself arrived. Heard a commotion going on in the shelter itself. For the next 10 or 12 minutes we were 'treated' to the kind of display I haven't witnessed in a long time - Constant headbutting, punching and kicking of the perspex screens, offering anybody out and just all round lunatic behaviour.
Don't think he actually laid a finger on anybody and apart from a couple of lads passing by, don't think anybody took him up on his offer.
Personally, I've often found tutting and an exaggerated, long drawn out sigh is sufficient in combating the annoyance of a delayed bus.

Foleshill is a long way away from the bus stop nutters natural habitat of Pool Meadow, must be some sort of rewilding program going on up there.

Covkid1968#

Foleshill is a long way away from the bus stop nutters natural habitat of Pool Meadow, must be some sort of rewilding program going on up there.
I had my bus stop nutter experience at Pool Meadow. Bloke dressed full on Biker Hells Angels with the Chapter patch’s on and everything. He declared himself as a big noise in the biking scene and not to mess. He started doing all Karate moves on me when I raised the question of him being head of “The Spiders” Hells Angel Coventry Chapter and not having a bike…. Not even a 125cc. People are strange sometimes

clint van damme

I had my bus stop nutter experience at Pool Meadow. Bloke dressed full on Biker Hells Angels with the Chapter patch’s on and everything. He declared himself as a big noise in the biking scene and not to mess. He started doing all Karate moves on me when I raised the question of him being head of “The Spiders” Hells Angel Coventry Chapter and not having a bike…. Not even a 125cc. People are strange sometimes

I was saving up mate, no need to tell everyone.

joemercersaces

It might have been the Fulham top boy as seen on TikTok making throat cutting gestures to Millwall. Doing a recce of the Wheatsheaf. Was this bloke about 17, with no chin and a mate with a jumper casually tied around his neck? Both looking like they should be at the tennis? If so that’s their top lad. Might be a Sherry sipping wanker but hard as.

LastGarrison

Yeah we drove past him. Clearly off his nut.

Shouting ‘My city’ and then head butting the bus stop.

Surprised someone didn’t knock him out but not sure he actually ‘wanted it’.

Oddball.

Brylowes

Wasn’t Darren Ferguson was it :sneaky:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Was he quite tall , bald headed in a big blue coat ?

eastwoodsdustman

There was a bloke in block 16/17 who got taken out by stewards and first aiders as he wasn’t with it. He seemed like he was steaming or high on something and was just being aggressive and annoying. Might well have been him

steveo1987

We walked by it on the way to 3 horseshoes. Totally out of control and indeed , it was him kicking off in block 16..God knows what he shoved up his nose.

Sky Blue Harry H

Long time ago I was 'friends' with a lad who used to go to all City games home and away. Spent a lot of time travelling on coaches going to games with him. Anyway, didn't see him for a year or so when I was with my then wife and wandered over to St, Nicholas Park Warwick. There was a gang of about 50 Bikers (Outlaws) lounging on the grass with leathers and patches. Picking our way past the edge of them, i glanced down and there he was, biker beard and all. Hiya **** says i, He looked up and gave me a subtle shake of the head making it clear that I shouldn't engage in conversation. It was weird. think that group was involved in the murder of a Hells Angel a few years later. I still remember him having a city silk scarf sewn into the sides of his trousers back in the day!

Gray

This bloke was late 20's/early 30's, shaven head, medium height, less than medium build, wearing a white tshirt.
The type of tshirt that predictably is removed to further emphasise 'intent'.

Sounds like the guy in block 17 who was trying to fight everyone, clearly coked up. Started on some bloke twice the size of him, in the 1st 5 mins then got lamped by some other bloke in the tunnel on the final whistle 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread