Nuneaton (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

im actually giving it a miss and watching the coventry united friendly at alan higgs

Nonleagueherewecome

Don't thing I can be bothered. Feels a bit pointless seeing as I won't be watching them regularly this year. Even though the cricket probably will be finished by Saturday..

jabharty

Well we usually take so many that not everyone can get in for kick off. Hopefully they'll see sense and open some other ticket turnstile for us.
We'll easily fill our side I expect.

letsallsingtogether

I'm going have booked my half day holiday wouldn't miss it for the world maybe the last time I watch them play locally...:blue:

hill83

Didn't get in until 25 minutes into the game last year. Not sure about going this year.

Sky Blue Harry H

I've got a pass out - not been there before, but want to vent my spleen with the rest of the fans. I would expect more than usual, if many are feeling like I am:blue::blue::blue:

cloughie

come on lads get yourself there this is not about the game this is our last chance to show our disgust /protest about going to Northampton

The more media attention the better

they are already wobbling

Steve.B50

Agreed, lets get behind the lads.
They are tarting to wobble a little, lets hope everyone keeps the pressure on them.

letsallsingtogether

Steve see you there i will have to stay quiet as usual..............
got to run the shift on Sunday so need my vocals for there......:eek:

Then again looks like a quiet sunday ;)
They are tarting to wobble a little, lets hope everyone keeps the pressure on them.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

As I've said Steve the players know that we are not against them if they dont then somebody needs to tell them. This has got to be all out no pissing about not a five minute protest but before all through and after the game. Its a friendly so be friendly with the Nuneaton fans and the town but we have to show Sisu how much they are hated and the FL how much they are as well the media will be watching we need to turn our anger towards the people who are threatening our very exsistence and it has to be seen

Users who are viewing this thread