Nuneaton. Saturday! Am I sad (1 Viewer)

Buster

I must confess, my son and I are going to watch us play Nuneaton and I haven't looked forward to a game as much as this for ages ! The two frenchies, a possible german ,young players from Man u and Derby ,a Brazillian Tony Hateley and an Irish international. A few in the crows nest , a resounding thrashing of the nuns in a game where we normally scrape a draw and I will be a happy man . Am I sad or are the real sad people my two brothers in law who support Man u when the only time they've been anywhere near Manchester is the airport to go on holiday. PUSB

ccfcway

couple of points to anser your question...

1) nuneaton on saturday
2) a young player from Derby

YES

ampthill_sba

I'm also going with my younger son; and looking forward to seeing the new signings and trialists for the first time.

The rest of my family have Olympic gymnastic tickets but I'd rather be watching the sky blues :D

ccfcway

I'm also going with my younger son; and looking forward to seeing the new signings and trialists for the first time.

The rest of my family have Olympic gymnastic tickets but I'd rather be watching the sky blues :D

fab, who would want to watch a bunch of girls prancing about looking like they dont really know whats going on, when you can go to the gymnastics

dongonzalos

very hard to get, you should have shown some flexibility and gone to the gymnastics.

pusbccfc

I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully the sky blue army will make some noise!

Buster

couple of points to anser your question...

1) nuneaton on saturday
2) a young player from Derby

YES
. Funny you should pick up on those two comments. Have you had an embarrassing experience with a young person in Nuneaton on Saturday.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Not the only one pal, looking forward to it also.

Nonleagueherewecome

Looking forwards to it, it was the highlight of my season last year along with the Leam game. Hopefully no thunderstorms like last year, but I'll take a coat this time just in case!

Astute

The words 'Nuneaton' and 'sad' go together very well in almost any sentence.....

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

Going a bit off topic i know but is it pay on gate tommorow.

Yup, pay on gate, £10. Anyone know if the Rugby Club are holding the beer festival on the same day like last year?

bamalamafizzfazz

Changed my shift last minute at work yesterday as I really fancied going today. This is the only preseason game I can make due to other commitments and frankly I can't wait!

The past two seasons I have carried a forced optimism about the team and the players we have but for once we have proved what the fans have known all along you don't have to spend big to show enthusiasm and that you are ready to have a go.

I believe my high optimism is not unfounded and we really are going to go out there and play in the same Thorn passing style but with a higher tempo with an aim of sticking the ball away more often.

Finally, I think us as fans are going to see a season of excitement.

Although this is only a friendly as I say... It feels like the start of something good and I can't wait!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread