Nuneaton MP to raise CCFC home next season in Parliament (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

NorthernWisdom

An answer from who though?
The club.

They can't give an answer
They can. There's always an answer.

and nobody can be forced to answer to them.
So let's not bother then. Personally I'd quite like to know where we're going to be, so I'm kind of glad if people with more profile than me want to ask that question too.

Nick

Administrator
I'm saying the mps can't give an answer, not the club or wasps.

They are having a discussion about it.

It was rumoured an agreement was delayed by wasps, grill both ccfc and wasps about what's going on as much as physically possible.

Discussing it in a room where nobody else is fussed and they are thinking about what's for dinner like last time won't help massively will it?

If it fixes the situation I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong.

zuni

heard a while ago that wasps have pulled the plug on an agreed deal at the last minute, this was echo'd again by someone else that it has happened twice now....wasps playing hard ball with SISU / playing them at their own game...pressure is mounting, come may if its a no chance from the courts it may be enough for them to say fuck this we're out of here

Nick

Administrator
heard a while ago that wasps have pulled the plug on an agreed deal at the last minute, this was echo'd again by someone else that it has happened twice now....wasps playing hard ball with SISU / playing them at their own game...pressure is mounting, come may if its a no chance from the courts it may be enough for them to say fuck this we're out of here

That's assuming they care.

Monkeyface

I'm saying the mps can't give an answer, not the club or wasps.

They are having a discussion about it.

It was rumoured an agreement was delayed by wasps, grill both ccfc and wasps about what's going on as much as physically possible.

Discussing it in a room where nobody else is fussed and they are thinking about what's for dinner like last time won't help massively will it?

If it fixes the situation I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong.
It might get a few people like you and Gosford Green etc back posting for a bit and bothered but other than that what can they realistically do?

Love ya Nick.

Nick

Administrator
Exactly. No harm in asking questions. Someone used to say that a lot. Maybe it depends on who they’re being addressed to?

It isn't asking questions, they are talking amongst themselves about it aren't they?

If they had Fisher, Seppalla, Eastwood etc in there grilling them like they did with Mike Ashley then it would be completely different, that would be trying to get answers.

christonabike

It will sadly be "its up to the FA and the clubs to sort Blah Blah........" And the next question will be by an MP called G.Rendel " I have a question regarding Bobby Sands and the peace process.........":cigar:

zuni

It isn't asking questions, they are talking amongst themselves about it aren't they?

If they had Fisher, Seppalla, Eastwood etc in there grilling them like they did with Mike Ashley then it would be completely different, that would be trying to get answers.

agree, should be able to call them in and the council....flame the lot of them

Captain Dart

As I've been expecting. I've said repeatedly Wasps are very unlikely to agree anything till after CCFC accounts are published so resolving the ground situation will have to appear as a risk.

What's happened about this mediation the Judge ordered BTW?

ccfcway

amazes me how little posts on threads about the future of our club get v who MR should play at left back in a one off game. Not critising anyone at all, just cant get my head around it.

I still remember SISU taking over and the first question fans wanted answered was "are you going to sell michael mifsud"

If you rewind now, not sure that's the question the fans would put to Ray..

NortonSkyBlue

amazes me how little posts on threads about the future of our club get v who MR should play at left back in a one off game. Not critising anyone at all, just cant get my head around it.

I still remember SISU taking over and the first question fans wanted answered was "are you going to sell michael mifsud"

If you rewind now, not sure that's the question the fans would put to Ray..

Question: Where would you like CCFC to play next season?
Answer: Ricoh Arena
What's the alternative? None
What can we do? Nothing
What are we doing? Waiting
What will happen if we are not at the Ricoh? We are fucked
What will the fans do? Get angry but it won't change a thing, we will still have SIsu as owners.
When will we know? When we are told

I thank you!

rupert_bear

I have said this numerous times on here if I was a chairman of a club at the wrong end of our division i would be asking the EFL to follow its rule book and if not why not. This is a big concern for me. We had concessions to the rule book 4 years ago based on Tim Fishers soon to be announced at the time “new” ground plan. Hasn’t happened and nothing in place to suggest it will.

rupert_bear

Just to add it’s good this MP is raising this issue in the House but also a concern, I’m certain he’ll have more knowledge than the likes of us as to what’s happening and how things sit at the moment with sisu our landlord and the EFL. We are fast coming to squeaky bum time imo

KG7

This guy is a massive city fan and is quite high up in the conservative party (vice chairman). He's been able to get a debate which apparently hasn't been done before, so hopefully his passion for the club and his status in the party will add some weight to the argument.

Otis

This guy is a massive city fan and is quite high up in the conservative party (vice chairman). He's been able to get a debate which apparently hasn't been done before, so hopefully his passion for the club and his status in the party will add some weight to the argument.

It needs to be kept being brought up and the problem forever highlighted until it is sorted.

The whole thing is getting ridiculous.

I'm also hoping that if Wasps decide to wash their hands of us, it results in very negative feedback for them and that all the City fans who are also Wasps fans stop going to watch them with immediate effect and many citizens of Coventry turn against them too.

The whole situation now is quite farcical.

christonabike

I used to hope Wasps would tell us to fook off and I cant blame them but now I think if it did happen Sisu will either fold us or we will end up playing in some far out town about 60 miles away. Hopefully after years of pissing about a solution either way will come. Sad but thats where we are.

Sick Boy

It needs to be kept being brought up and the problem forever highlighted until it is sorted.

The whole thing is getting ridiculous.

I'm also hoping that if Wasps decide to wash their hands of us, it results in very negative feedback for them and that all the City fans who are also Wasps fans stop going to watch them with immediate effect and many citizens of Coventry turn against them too.

The whole situation now is quite farcical.

There should already be negative feelings against them by city fans and the people of Coventry. It's farcical that some are ambivalent, and worst of all, even defend them being in the city.

The football club would never have been offered the same deal as them and questions should be asked why. The sale to them will long have repercussions for us, long after SISU have gone.

hill83

There should already be negative feelings against them by city fans and the people of Coventry. It's farcical that some are ambivalent, and worst of all, even defend them being in the city.

The football club would never have been offered the same deal as them and questions should be asked why. The sale to them will long have repercussions for us, long after SISU have gone.

Yeah but you can have a pint while watching the fat lads lie on the floor and the advertising is soooooo good.

skybluetony176

I have said this numerous times on here if I was a chairman of a club at the wrong end of our division i would be asking the EFL to follow its rule book and if not why not. This is a big concern for me. We had concessions to the rule book 4 years ago based on Tim Fishers soon to be announced at the time “new” ground plan. Hasn’t happened and nothing in place to suggest it will.
When you think back now to the new ground hoax Tim Fisher really is to new ground development what Dale Evans is to takeovers. Take the faking of emails out of it and there’s nothing to choose between them.

shmmeee

Hmmm I wonder why someone was more willing to sell to someone offering investment and partnership than taking them to court and slandering them while reneging on every deal they’ve ever made who also repeatedly stated publicly they didn’t want to make an offer.

Truly a mystery!

Users who are viewing this thread