Match Thread Nuneaton Match Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Kids and trialists are the best members of the squad: haven't given us a reason to think they're shit yet.

Sick Boy

You'd think they'd have come to some sort of pay-off with Beavon by now. Fair enough he is under contract and is probably good experience to have in the dressing room, but you'd think his wages would be better spent elsewhere and he must want to actually play first team football. Unless he knows his days are numbered and is trying to get as much out of the club as possible?

Nick

Administrator
You'd think they'd have come to some sort of pay-off with Beavon by now. Fair enough he is under contract and is probably good experience to have in the dressing room, but you'd think his wages would be better spent elsewhere and he must want to actually play first team football. Unless he knows his days are numbered and is trying to get as much out of the club as possible?
Would think he is at the wrong end is his career now. Would maybe have to drop to non league.

torchomatic

Me and my lad are probably coming over for this. Presumably Skipgate has been resolved?

torchomatic

Only a handful here.

vow

Looking at the teams, I'd Skip straight to penalties.

JulianDarbyFTW

Didn't realise Devon KE had gone to Nuneaton. Thought he might have gone to a lower L2 team tbh. He wasn't the greatest last season, but he performed better than some I saw play against us.

Sky Blue Harry H

Oh no- Devon Kelly Evans - me thinks someone in a Sky Blue shirt is going to get kicked - cue Nick telling them to snap him in half (can you imagine how small half of a Kelly Evans would be?!)

Nick

Administrator
Oh no- Devon Kelly Evans - me thinks someone in a Sky Blue shirt is going to get kicked - cue Nick telling them to snap him in half (can you imagine how small half of a Kelly Evans would be?!)
I don't mind him too much. Not sure we have any in the team who can do a bit

vow

Always like the right-back Kelly-Evans (Dion/Devon, can never remember), always got stuck in and gave 100%.

Travs

I'm here... Behind the goal and resplendent in a Bologna top if anyone wants to say hello/stick one on me...

Don't think there's more than about 300 here tops. The pitch.... Well I saw better fields driving up past Marston Jabbet on the way here...

Travs

Bore draw really. 50/50. They look more like a first team, you would back them against us in a league match. We need a couple of decent opportunities to get us going.

torchomatic

Mostly Boro. Music is good though. After The Fire and Der Kommissar playing now. Great stuff.

torchomatic

Reactions: vow

torchomatic

French striker hasn't had much service. Number 7 the midfielder looks useful. Johnny Ngandu(?) looks good too.

Users who are viewing this thread