ntfc contract (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

Now we are back at the Ricoh, are Sisu liable for the whole season at sixfields?

DazzleTommyDazzle

Given the lost ticket revenue, the lost sponsorship, the legal fees and of course that nice Mr Appleton's costs any commitment to Northampton will be lost in the roundings.

Delboycov

Thought last season Fisher cited the fact we had signed a contract with them as a reason we couldn't return...probably more bullshit though.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
A compensation package would have been agreed I suspect. Whether said compensation will be paid without the requirement of a court hearing, I'm not sure. And even then, it would probably have to go to court 3 times before the final payment was made ;)

BackRoomRummermill

Who actually cares ? What difference will it make what ever the arrangement ? Lets just move on and leave that detail to those who are responsible for it .............

ccfcway

A compensation package would have been agreed I suspect. Whether said compensation will be paid without the requirement of a court hearing, I'm not sure. And even then, it would probably have to go to court 3 times before the final payment was made ;)

Be interesting to see of they pay up without challenge, as that's simply not to form is it ?

mds

Heard or read somewhere that the year had been paid up, not sure if it was Waggott on the radio or in the telegraph, but they have been paid!

Grendel

Seaside-Skyblue

I think its going to take some time before we reprogramme ourselves to talk about football only. Seems alien not to talk about legal fees, lawyers and contracts etc now! :)

ccfc92

Even if we owed them money, it will be minimal surely as we wouldn't of payed much to be there. 100K per season was said IIRC?

Even so, we payed for the pitch, so I'm sure that NTFC are sweet as a nut with us.

Terry Gibson's perm

They will probably pay it straight away as they have no benefit in trying to distress them as they don't want their ground. I would imagine that if they have a payment to make to them for leaving the football league will stamp down on them if they don't pay.

Users who are viewing this thread