Now we need Snozzer Brinner, darkknight (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Why not ask Henchmen -- he knows it all apparantly.

Gary Hoffman is a mate of my Dad's...

... but I haven't heard anything. It seems like Dulieu is remaining at the Club, the takeover bid has had plenty of time to iron out sticking points and await the opportunity to push forward, but we are still in limbo. SISU remain in charge and will do so until further notice. Ken not being Chairman may be a better state of affairs than Ken being Chairman (in terms of how soon a further takeover push may come), but not a whole lot has changed yet as far as I can see.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Darkknight's response
"Dulieu resigning is all part of the plan, things are moving slowly but in the right direction"

No disrespect to darkknight just saying his inside info has hardly been staggering or informative in the past.

Just stop with these threads every bloody day please.

ccfctommy

Reeve, why do you think that three posters on a CCFC board that you have never met know everything about the goings on at CCFC?

procdoc

what inside info have the three aforementioned 'in the know' people actually revealed? Everytime I read their posts it's just all that 'can't say much' stuff. Nothing groundbreaking is ever shared. I caould come on here everyday and act all secretive. If they do know stuff then fair enough but if you're not going to tell us anyway then just keep it to yourselves instead of all these cryptic clues

Perryccfc

Not knocking darknight but everything he says is "all part of the plan"..... What's the fucking plan darknight??

gumery78

Not knocking darknight but everything he says is "all part of the plan"..... What's the fucking plan darknight??

all these people seem to have totally dissapeered recently from here
i wonder if they were ken dulieu in disguise lol
or even old brody

procdoc

I know someone who knows brinner so he isn't Brody. Reeve what I'm trying to say is they come on here saying they know something then reveal nothing so in all likelihood they know nothing. Snozzer and Darknight are probably the same person

ICHAN

Rumours are harmless (in this case as it is about football, and not an individual)
However I do agree if your going to say you know xyz at least say something and not cryptic.
Personally I take rumours with a pinch of salt and just wait and see what happens, however some enjoy them and just believe/hope that the rumours are real and hang onto every bit of thread they can, no harm in that either thats upto them.
But anyone lets be honest can come on and say xyz and if nearly right in any shape or form then great you nearly got something right "in the know" however if its wrong you could just say "oh it never materialized because of xyz" and you get away with it.
Thats why I do not take much notice of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread