Nottingham Forest Statement is spot on and Coventry should endorse it (1 Viewer)

messiahrobins

Total corruption in football. Today the FA undoubtedly told the VAR team to disallow our goal. The whole world is saying that was not offside but TV companies and the FA wanted an all Manchester final.
Legal proceedings need to be considered. The fact that corrupt clowns like Gary Neville and others in the lamestream media are going berserk at Nottingham Forest is proof that a nerve has been struck.
Wright was clearly onside. it isnt a debate. The identity of the people who were doing the VAR check needs to be made public and their addresses as well. We also had a clearly bias ref v Leeds who did all he could to ensure we didnt win, but he failed.
After today EFL clubs should boycott the FA Cup next season. Time to turn things into a war on corruption in football.

HadjiChippo

I don’t buy into this whole conspiracy nonsense (we did get a debatable pen in injury time), but if ever there was a decision to summarise what a load of shit VAR is, it’s this one today.
Agreed regarding the pen, although for me it’s clearly a pen, how many times this season have we seen Var not even bother to check them when the ref doesn’t give it, or just go with the on field decision. On another day, the ref bottles that decision, VAR moves on, and we end up losing 3-2 in all probability.

Grealish against Chelsea was clearly a pen for me, but was completely ignored, another rule with seemingly no consistency.

Users who are viewing this thread