Notifications buggered on Safari iOS (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

I see I have notifications. But when I tap on it nothing happens other than the indicator disappears as if I’ve read them all. I can’t even see the list of notifications. Started yesterday I think.

shmmeee

Oh FFS. I post that and now they work for the first time in a day. 🤦 Computers exist to make me stupid. Delete thread.

Nick

Administrator
Some DNS changes were done yesterday so Im thinking some of the issues were from that but at least it works :)

shmmeee

Just the base browser. It’s gone again. Seems to be completely random. Annoying as it’s what I use most to navigate the site.

Nick

Administrator
Are you on Wifi / 4G? It might still be DNS related so could probably try switching to see if it works?

shmmeee

Likes as well. Back of the WiFi now. Seems to be anything with a modal/pop-up effect :/

Greggs

Is that using the browser app?
Mine has messed up online through chrome, installed the app and its still fucked. None of my notifications are visible and none of thr buttons work.

SkyBlueSoul

I'm having the same issues with alerts on Chrome, connected to home network (Virgin). I click on the button and the indicator disappears but the drop down list doesn't appear. Click again and it takes me to the alerts page.

SkyBlueSoul

Same issue using Edge.

I logged out of Chrome (don't ask me why) and can't log back in now either. Clicking the 'Log in' button doesn't do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread