Not as easy as 606 (1 Viewer)

Regis87

Can't get my head around how to use this site .

TheRoyalScam

I've only been here for a short while - the site navigation is really good - you'll soon get used to it - 'New Posts/Threads' is a useful feature.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm pretty new here but find it pretty fairly to use, worth perservering until you get the hang!:welcome:

SkyBlueUkeman

There used to be a fans forum called "Deep into injury time". I used that for a while and it was chocca with all sorts of football fans. Do you reckon Nick, when 606 closes down, there could be some kind of MASSIVE Football forum amalgamation with the rest of the Fans forums, like 606 but better and not as stupidly policed?

AngryAnt

Rivals365 was another site that used to have all different forums for every club, it was pretty popular too by all fans, but i can't see it happening again.

As for this place, its pretty easy once you get used to it :). You'll probably prefer the software by the end of the week.
Everytime i went on 606 i found it a horrible place to navigate.

Nick

Administrator
It might take a little bit of getting used to but I have done my best to make it as easy as possible to navigate but you will get used to it :)

If you get stuck, just drop me a PM :)

Nick

Administrator
Do you reckon Nick, when 606 closes down, there could be some kind of MASSIVE Football forum amalgamation with the rest of the Fans forums, like 606 but better and not as stupidly policed?

It would be easy enough to do but very time consuming as it would need somebody from each club to run it...

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Don't worry fella this place is the best CCFC forum on the net it just might take you a short while to get used to, but believe me once you get used to it you wont be disappointed :)

I'mARealWizard

What's the issue with it?

It's a pretty standard layout for vBulletin.

It's incredibly easy to get around IMO.

Great job Nick!
worthy.gif
worthy.gif
worthy.gif

Now add my smileys...
file.gif

InterSkyBlues

Got to say I think this site is very easy to use. Perservere with it, the threads and news on here is brilliant and well worth sticking with. 606 was a waste of time because of the WUMs and Leicester fans.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
As someone who had recent articles deleted by the mods at 606 i have to say I find this site much more to my liking. Yes it takes a little getting used to simply because it is more interactive, but perhaps that "fear" is of what has not been the norm at 606.

I like the fact that the mods here are all visble and explain decisions they take. I like the fact that the site is not deluged in WUM's from villa and leicester and others who ruined many a good discussion with off topic inane garbage, even when complained about the mods did naff all to deal with it. I like that you can have a serious discussion but also a laugh but it never gets personal

Also the control of articles seemed strange on 606 ...... one of mine was deleted because it incited a criminal act...... that act being a "killing being made on the stock market"!!!!! Obviously theCity is full of criminals...... many would say that was true anyway :D. I gave up after being told we couldnt discuss current litigation when i posted details freely available at Companies House, The football League, and financial regulators. Did wonder who made the complaints - but thats a different conspiracy story lol

The only thing i miss, apart from the many good CCFC contributors who have not come here or have given up entirely, is the ability you had on 606 to interact with other teams supporters in a discussion. However I dont miss it enough for it to be a problem lolol.

So I would say stick with it, it will become easier to use

Well done to the folk who run this site .... i think you do a fine job:claping hands:

Coventry La La La

Thank's for you're contribution to the forum OSB I think others will agree with me that you're post's are always interesting & a joy to read so glad to have you around. :)

rob9872

It's like the mutual appreciation society around here! Much more entertaining when we're losing and having a good rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread