North Stand Private Seat Licence Holders (1 Viewer)

westofrayne

My history:
I have had a PSL since they first came out, wife gave up trying to stop me driving from Essex for the games and bought me a PSL for my Bday, now my 2 children have ST and my father. We were in the North Stand block 29, but have now had to move due to the stadium seating reconfiguration. (this is not a thread moaning about this).
I have moved my PSL (online) to block 21 and purchased new ST for kids and Dad, but I seem to remember the club stating that they would contact all Nth stand PSL holders to discuss options, so my questions to you area (finally got there):

1. Has any Nth Stand PSL holder been contacted by the club to discuss their options?
2. If you have moved seats, are they reissuing holder certificates (minor issue, but as a contract between owner and club exists this needs to be amended)
3. Have the club stated if they are moving the cushioned seats from the Nth stand to where your new PSL seat is? Or are they installing new cushioned seats?

Yes, this is a minor issue, but PSL holders shelled out money and therefore should still have the benefits. I can understand if people move within the ground of their own free choice then cushioned seats may not be moved without a charge, but I and other Nth stand PSL holders have had to move, therefore seats should be changed.

I may be jumping the gun and all is in hand, but just wondered what contact other PSL holders have had?

skybluesam66

I am not one - but i did read if you wanted a cushioned seat, you would need to move to where there is one currently

chiefdave

I am not one so no idea about the first question. I doubt they would bother with new certificates, more likely they will say you still have your original seat if and when that stand gets used again.

Seem to recall they were hoping to move the padded seats but were waiting on a response from ACL.

Wiseoldfool

I received an email from ticket office saying that north stand psl holders can have their seats
moved free of charge,but as I want to move from block 23,i will have to pay.My reason for
moving was because they are moving the family stand to block 23 and i thought the atmosphere
would be better in block17,so i am judged as not being forced to move.

archieboy

You can only move your padded seat if your new seat is not part of ricoh name on the black seats, I've got a PSL in the north stand too and have not heard anything either

aloisiwouldhavescored

We had PSL in Block 29 too. When we moved back to the Ricoh part way through last season we renewed our STs straightaway but were initially told that the North Stand wouldn't be opened so we would have to move. We agreed to do this, on the proviso that our padded seats moved with us, which they agreed to.

They then did a U turn and opened the North Stand after all, but we couldn't be bothered to change them all back again, so stayed in our new seats in the Main Stand.

Suffice to say we never saw our padded seats! Have contacted the Ticket Office to see what is happening, but apparently it will depend on the colour of the seats, from where we were to where we are now. They were going to check with the Grounds Staff. One month later, am still waiting to hear!

CJ_covblaze

You can only move your padded seat if your new seat is not part of ricoh name on the black seats, I've got a PSL in the north stand too and have not heard anything either 

Can do a like for like. E.G. move sky blue to sky blue and dark blue to dark blue.

SkyBlueSid

Why would it be a problem to move the padded seats? You can simply swap the seat and back parts over in a couple of minutes with basic tools. It is probably bone idleness to pretend otherwise.

Nick

Administrator
Why would it be a problem to move the padded seats? You can simply swap the seat and back parts over in a couple of minutes with basic tools. It is probably bone idleness to pretend otherwise.

Isn't the issue the colour of the seat?

chiefdave

The impression I got was that it was less to do with the practical side of moving them and more to do with needing permission from ACL as its not our ground.

Users who are viewing this thread