No trip to Shitfields in FL Cup (Checkatrade) (1 Viewer)

bawtryneal

No trip to Shitfields in October. Have been drawn to play them at home, so will have to wait until end of January for first visit.

ollyservetta

can I just say , the club and fans of Northampton are in no way to blame for the fiasco that we went threw . they as a club have gone threw very similar problems as us, and at one point barely survived , I hope we can move on and agree , the fans of any club are bigger and more value to their clubs than some owners , good luck ntfc for the forth coming season and thankyou for the 6 points ,play up sky blues

bawtryneal

can I just say , the club and fans of Northampton are in no way to blame for the fiasco that we went threw . they as a club have gone threw very similar problems as us, and at one point barely survived , I hope we can move on and agree , the fans of any club are bigger and more value to their clubs than some owners , good luck ntfc for the forth coming season and thankyou for the 6 points ,play up sky blues

Couldn't agree more. I think 95% of Cobblers fans are fine but as always a small minority gloated in our situation and had no sympathy.

Pipehitterz

Couldn't agree more. I think 95% of Cobblers fans are fine but as always a small minority gloated in our situation and had no sympathy.
Isn't that just Football banter?

And shitfields o.p
Lol that's the funniest thing i've ever heard.
And possibly the more boring too

Little obsessive

letsallsingtogether

Isn't that just Football banter?

And shitfields o.p
Lol that's the funniest thing i've ever heard.
And possibly the more boring too

Little obsessive
Obsessive no football banter and any way thought it was called Shitfields;)

Users who are viewing this thread