No tickets yet (1 Viewer)

matesx

anyone else getting slightly stressed?

thing is I have ordered for other people too, all getting anxious.

Im fucked if I want to be in a 1000s long queue at a Wembley ticket hatch when i could be in the pub as planned.

grrrrrr

MatthewWallis

anyone else getting slightly stressed?

thing is I have ordered for other people too, all getting anxious.

Im fucked if I want to be in a 1000s long queue at a Wembley ticket hatch when i could be in the pub as planned.

grrrrrr
I am surprised that they're going to make everyone queue up rather than send them e tickets

Sky Blue Harry H

Postie arrives circa 2.30. Trying to stay calm until then - if it all goes t*ts up, I'm ringing the CCFC number re: transferring to eticket to print off (tomorrow?)/looking out for the CCFC advice tweet. Like you, I don't want to hang around Wembley in a fecking queue (when I could be downing Shandy Bass!). Possible ggrrrr (has the postie been today Matesx ?

matesx

Postie arrives circa 2.30. Trying to stay calm until then - if it all goes t*ts up, I'm ringing the CCFC number re: transferring to eticket to print off (tomorrow?)/looking out for the CCFC advice tweet. Like you, I don't want to hang around Wembley in a fecking queue (when I could be downing Shandy Bass!). Possible ggrrrr (has the postie been today Matesx ?

yes mate hes been

standupforcity

You can get an e-ticket if it comes to it...no sweat!

Sky Blue Harry H

Just spoke to CCFC (0333 321 3134) - they offered to transfer to e-ticket (said should arrive later today or tomorrow at latest - this will void your tickets if they then turn up). If they are not with postie later this pm, I'm going down this route (not wanting to queue at Wembley)

speedie87

Phoned up - they said should have received them today at latest.

They will send email out tomorrow morning in with duplicate tickets.

Johnnythespider

Just a thought for those without a printer, if you go to a library and access your email account on one of the pc's, you will be able to print out your e-tickets there. Costs about a quid if memory serves.

Users who are viewing this thread