No more sleeps! (1 Viewer)

TTG

Great. Good to know....
Pusb
Thank u next

luwalla

Yep, hope the rest of our season tickets arrive today!!

Shame all the new players won’t be playing today, would have been nice to get a good look at them. Specially Allen

Ricketts

I am really looking forward to the match today, and to this season.

Mind you, I do every year. Even though we lost to Scunthorpe I was impressed with the team and had high hopes. Last year the euphoria lasted until Blackpool away.

This year the euphoria will continue to the end of the season, and our promotion as runaway champions.

Corrado

Can’t take advantage of our season tickets today as I am stuck on a beach in the south of France..bummer!

Hope those that go today enjoy it! PUSB

covcity4life

I havw no buzz at minute if im veibg honest wheras 2 weeks ago i was coibting down says. Dunno if its cos of st abdrews reality dawning on me or bayliss sale

Sure it will change by 3pm!

covbromsgrove

To everyone who is going WELL DONE you are like the pheonix rising from the ashes. You are above the politics and just want to support Mark and the boys. I have to work today so can't be there at the start but I will be there before the end.

letsallsingtogether

Why respond if this is going to be your tone? He is a fan who is excited why come and get your micro out and piss on his fire.
Why post if you don't want replies.

Fucke se people post anything just to get a like and a pay on the back.

AStonesThrow

Gutted I can't be there today, gotta work all day. So have a pint and a song for me while I'm busy changing pads lol

christonabike

In the BP having a scoop before we set off! Daughter has just been given her ticket as a surprise brought a tear to a glass eye it did!
PUSB and travel safe everyone.

TTG

Why respond if this is going to be your tone? He is a fan who is excited why come and get your micro out and piss on his fire.
I share his excitement but did it really require another thread

letsallsingtogether

Can't wait ether.
Off to Brum now!

Ok I'm off to catch a plane.

Users who are viewing this thread