No Game In The Pub (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Went to the Coombe Club in Binley to watch the game, but it never came on the screen. Told it never showed anywhere ?
It gets worse day by day. Are we fucking jinxed !

LastGarrison

Went to the Coombe Club in Binley to watch the game, but it never came on the screen. Told it never showed anywhere ?
It gets worse day by day. Are we fucking jinxed !
I’ve lived near there for the last two years and only found out last week that they showed the games in there!!!!

Will get me out of the Devon on Saturdays now.

bringbackrattles

I’ve lived near there for the last two years and only found out last week that they showed the games in there!!!!

Will get me out of the Devon on Saturdays now.
The lads I go to games with all live in Binley so they said come to the Coombe Club to watch the game. First time in there for about 20 years, hasn't changed much. I met them in the old Craven Arms pub, now a Toby restaurant style place.
I enjoyed the change of scenery, but pissed off the match wasn't shown.

LastGarrison

The lads I go to games with all live in Binley so they said come to the Coombe Club to watch the game. First time in there for about 20 years, hasn't changed much. I met them in the old Craven Arms pub, now a Toby restaurant style place.
I enjoyed the change of scenery, but pissed off the match wasn't shown.
It’s alright in the Coombe for a few beers and game of a snooker.

Whereas the Binley Park Inn is a shit hole and don’t get on with it at all.

Probably bump into you at some point this season then!

bringbackrattles

It’s alright in the Coombe for a few beers and game of a snooker.

Whereas the Binley Park Inn is a shit hole and don’t get on with it at all.

Probably bump into you at some point this season then!
I was thinking of going to the Mill Pool pub as a mate of mine drinks in there. But someone yesterday said the lager is dear in there, surprised to hear that.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I heard that. Prices vary everywhere here in Coventry and around the UK. Should be set at no more than £3.00 a pint.
Around £3.60 a pint here, BBR. I tend to drink cask ales now. Fridge at home is full of Stella so don't need to drink it when I'm out!

bringbackrattles

Around £3.60 a pint here, BBR. I tend to drink cask ales now. Fridge at home is full of Stella so don't need to drink it when I'm out!
When my lad last lived with me he couldn't get over that I hardly ever drink at home.
He filled the fridge up with cans and bottles of lager, but I said I'll have a cuppa instead. But when I'm out I can still drink like a fish ! My dad was the same, but he lived a minute from the Craven Arms pub in Walsgrave so he just popped out with his darts in his top pocket most nights.

Users who are viewing this thread