No Formal Discussion on Ground Share Yer (1 Viewer)

jesus-wept

According to CWR having spoken to a Football League spokesman who said no formal discussions had been held regarding ground sharing proposals. Makes you wonder if kicking off away and drawn away in the league cup is to give a bit more time for a resolution.

chiefdave

According to CWR having spoken to a Football League spokesman who said no formal discussions had been held regarding ground sharing proposals. Makes you wonder if kicking off away and drawn away in the league cup is to give a bit more time for a resolution.

I think with a lot of statements you need to look at exactly what is being said. "no formal discussions" implies there has been informal discussions which would be the only type they could have with SISU as they haven't actually taken us out of admin. That statement could easily mean everything is agreed and as soon as SISU take over the formal approval process will be followed.

jesus-wept

Agree chiefdave but it gives time to scupper any deal. I don't believe things are anywhere near cut and dried but it is now we the fans must up the anti as much as we can.

njdlawyer

At the forum that I went to Dim Tim said that they wanted everything in place ie a resolution to administration, player contracts, the squad, the ground share announcement, the kit, ticketing details etc, all in place by the time the players returned on 28th June

I know that whatever SISU / TF say has to be taken with a Siberian salt mine but if that is taken at face value all protests etc have to be made asap

Users who are viewing this thread