No cup final, but a love and pride gathering at a wembley wake (1 Viewer)

señor Santiago

Sisu has killed my beloved football. At wembley , i will be mourning the demise of Coventry city.The unifying factor of our great city. The cup is no interest to me

no_loyalty

Where in the world are you? and why do you support our once great club?

Skyblueweeman

I'm going to have a good day out, much hope, a few beers and hopefully a result. I know the result is unlikely but it's the proverbial cup final...form is out the window and shocks happen.

Whether we play Luton or Oxford, we go into the game as underdogs.

I just can't wait to see CCFC at Wembley cheered on by 40,000 Sky Blue fans. For a few hours, everything else pales into insignificance.

christonabike

Im all for love and pride but I hope it doesnt involve shirt lifting.
Love and pride "King " fair enough but anyone walking down the frog and toad trying to hold my hand is not for me.
*As _Alan_ says nothing wrong with people who lift shirts or hold mens hands or bottoms but its not for me* Football or no football its a day out.
I do think who we play we will certainly will have our backs to the wall most of the game.
PUSB

its a buzzard

he has a point. it could almost be like the end of a chapter for many fans.

because august in league 2 is gonna see us with 3k attendances or something similar i think.
But why go to a cup final if the cup's of no interest? The club's going down the shitter, no doubt about that. End of a chapter, maybe, but not the end of the story by any means. PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread