Nimley - still not trained with the boys. (1 Viewer)

Moe-Lask

Just flicking through David Bells Tweets and a few people have asked about Alex Nimley.

Sorry if this has been brought up before

I was on the understanding that he was to arrive on Monday but one of Bells Tweets says he hasn't arrived yet and is only arriving tomorrow?

@lewishalfacree: @David7Bell nimley any good? N heard owt of new signing? Pusb bell!!!”he hasn't been in yet pal.be in 2mora

@David7Bell @MrBluesky1883 think he on about nimley ?”yh he will be training 2mora I think pal

@MrBluesky1883 @David7Bell ...a lad of 19 could've walked here in 3 days from Manchester. Good luck on Saturday.”thanks

What the hell!?!?
Ahh well, the saga continues!

pusbccfc

Fake account am I right?

Stevec189

Other players not just CCFC ones use this account for Mr Bell! Of course they could all be bogus......

PUSB!

coop

Ive said before the poor lads been sent to Coventry and being from liberia hasn't got a clue where it is so no I didn't expect him to arrive on time.So will he be on the sub bench for Saturday.

skybluesteve76

Bell talks to all the players on there like they are mates etc. Easy to solve, Jordan Clarkes account is real, just ask him to confirm.

Moe-Lask

anyways, we've moved away from the point. the fact that Jukes replacement has only arrived today is shocking after we were told he was comming monday... ahh well

ccfchandsy

<p>
anyways, we've moved away from the point. the fact that Jukes replacement has only arrived today is shocking after we were told he was comming monday... ahh well
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
You didn't acually think think we would get the truth did you

Users who are viewing this thread