Nicky Bamby (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
So Nicky Bamby has been suspended by Hull for sPeaking out against their board. Didnt they do something similar with Phil Brown? Gardening leave I think he was placed on!

IMO I don't think he's said anything worse than what Thorn bagan to say (still wish he'd gone a bit further), yet our hierarchy continue to keep him in his job. Seems strange to me.

A manager who got a team playing well, wants a little help from his employers and get punished, yet Thorn didn't necessarily get his team performing (1 win away in 23 suggests there is a problem somewhere), speaks out about false promises, lack of funds etc, but he stays in a job.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Anyone care to quote what he said as I can't find it, I doubt it was as bad as Thorns blast after the Millwall game.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Try this link (taken from twitter. Hope it works). I don't think it's half as bad as Thorns

http://audioboo.fm/boos/756803-hull...ecruitment-for-next-season-and-his-own-future
Cheers, So Barmby does a carefully worded interview basically said the club need to be ambitious in the transfer market if they want to reach the premierleage and the owners need to back their ambition they say they have for the club - Consequence suspended

Andy Thorn pretty much single handedly blames the owners for our relegation from the championship - Consequence offered the job for another year

:laugh:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Cheers, So Barmby does a carefully worded interview basically said the club need to be ambitious in the transfer market if they want to reach the premierleage and the owners need to back their ambition they say they have for the club - Consequence suspended

Andy Thorn pretty much single handedly blames the owners for our relegation from the championship - Consequence offered the job for another year

:laugh:

Shows what kind of morons we have in charge!

I don't understand the logic either tho

wingy

Back on topic did'nt Adam Pearson the previous owner /chairman /whatever just get removed this week as CEO ,Guess Nick feels isolated now.

Users who are viewing this thread