Nick (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Blue Kid

You haven't... Spit it out then.
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEveGZ5QTBCcXR1eDNiaS9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

hill83

Remember when skybluekid sent me this beauty of a PM back in 2013 because he didn't know what a meant by 'call out' when he was talking bollocks?

You want to call me out eh! word of warning son, don't let the "Kid" in my name fool you. I'm not a school kid. name the place. put up or shut!:jerkit:

Ha ha.

Mate, I've left you alone for a while, but you really are a complete and utter lunatic and have been for years. Haven't you got anything better to do? A ban would do you a favour.

Otis

Remember when skybluekid sent me this beauty of a PM back in 2013 because he didn't know what a meant by 'call out' when he was talking bollocks?

Ha ha.

Mate, I've left you alone for a while, but you really are a complete and utter lunatic and have been for years. Haven't you got anything better to do? A ban would do you a favour.
Yeah, I remember that. :)

I see anyone with 'Kid' in their name and I can never get past picturing them as a blond haired boy in glasses eating Milky Bars.

It was the same when Brian Kidd used to play for Man U.

Sky Blue Kid

Ha ha.

A "Call out" when I was young was offering a fight.
Could say the same (Left you alone for a while) If he wants to ban me, let him do it. Not a lunatic mate, just don't like piss taking twats. If the cap fits......

Nick

Administrator
Could say the same (Left you alone for a while) If he wants to ban me, let him do it. Not a lunatic mate, just don't like piss taking twats. If the cap fits......
You started the thread you hot chocolate sipper.

You are one big contradiction.

You bang on about abuse, people starting arguments yet you start a thread provoking, you send pms to people giving it Charlie big potatoes.

You say I love myself but you follow my posts and make threads especially for me.

Do you really struggle to see?

Sky Blue Kid

You started the thread you hot chocolate sipper.

You are one big contradiction.

You bang on about abuse, people starting arguments yet you start a thread provoking, you send pms to people giving it Charlie big potatoes.

You say I love myself but you follow my posts and make threads especially for me.

Do you really struggle to see?

Come on then.. Ban me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread