Nick Proschwitz the first to get away.... (1 Viewer)

wal3590

Nick Proschwitz signs for Paderborn in Germany... there is the first to get away,not sure I wanted him anyway but Mowbray seemed very keen to get him on board

Sbarcher

Hmm, no great loss, but maybe TM is peeved he could not even get someone of his pedigree....

Otis

Yeah thank God.

Would have been a nightmare for the club shop to have to print that name on the back of hundreds of shirts.

We need to sign someone called Jones or Brown.

Gint11

McSheffrey?? You are having a laugh. He is past it.

covcity4life

not a good thing as the manager rated him and we couldnt get him.

or looking at it positivley mowbray has found someone better to go for. knowing ccfc though....

Joy Division

Only just relegated from the German top flight. Decent move for him.

CovLis86

Interesting this. As the only player TM has come out and said he is interested in, and no deal done. I wasn't keen on him anyway.. But not sure this is good news oor not.

ajsccfc

Some Coventry City supporters can go and buy their season tickets safe in the knowledge that hapless loanee Nick Proschwitz, won't be on the books of the Sky Blues...

CNS has been informed that a good number of City supporters were not going to buy a season ticket or any match tickets if Proschwitz... ...was signed by Tony Mowbray.

Thankfully, that reason for some to stay away from supporting has been removed...

Cov Mad's the worst.

shy_tall_knight

He was a try before you buy, unlike freddy Eastwood wolves refused to loan him to us for fear that we might found out how bad he was. De German was poor and did not deserve a contract.

Juggernaut

That article on Coventry Mad is disgusting. Whoever wrote it should be ashamed.

Proshchwitz was obviously anything but prolific here but he didn't look a bad player. He just looked like he had no confidence whatsoever.

I feel we've missed out here.

Grendel

That article on Coventry Mad is disgusting. Whoever wrote it should be ashamed.

Proshchwitz was obviously anything but prolific here but he didn't look a bad player. He just looked like he had no confidence whatsoever.

I feel we've missed out here.

He was garbage

SkyBlueSid

This was a narrow escape, I reckon. He was a dreadful player who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. Not the greatest quality for someone in the team to score goals. If we can't get a more consistent goalscorer that Proschwitz we are in serious trouble.

no_loyalty

His miss against Bradford was atrocious, glad he is staying in Germany

johnwillomagic

Yep not that bothered about him getting away....definite blessing in disguise I think!
Good luck to him though think he will do Ok with his new side in Germany.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
To be fair, if any 'fan' has ever said 'I wont by a Ticket (of any kind) if we signed Proschwitz' they don't deserve to follow the club.

As for the article, here it is if anyone has missed it:

"Some Coventry City supporters can go and buy their season tickets safe in the knowledge that hapless loanee Nick Proschwitz, won't be on the books of the Sky Blues for the 2015.2016 season and has returned to the club where he started his career.
CNS has been informed that a good number of City supporters were not going to buy a season ticket or any match tickets if Proschwitz, who wasted a hat full of chances including a penalty miss in the final game at Crawley Town, when he did play for City on loan from Brentford, was signed by Tony Mowbray.
Thankfully, that reason for some to stay away from supporting has been removed as Proschwitz has decided to return to his first professional club SC Paderborn, who initially sold him for £3m.
Proschwitz will join up with the German side on Wednesday after his Brentford contract expires tomorrow night"

Good Luck Nick

ajsccfc

The idea of numerous fans boycotting the club if we sign a striker on a free sounds like rampant Cov Mad bullshit, but then on the other hand I could also easily see people saying that. Any excuse.

Hobo

At least we have moved from moaning about no signings to rejoicing the first target we have missed out on.

Users who are viewing this thread