Niche market? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Got a nice Nike tracksuit top from a charity shop recently in great condition for a fiver.Look around charity shops and there's bargains galore knocking about !

jimmyhillsfanclub

girls trainers surely?

Certainly look like something my Mrs. would love for her hot yoga & zumba doo dah...

.....besides, I'd never wear a "celebrity endorsed" product......tacky shite.

LastGarrison

I love a pair of Adidas and own a few pairs and have worn, trainer wise, nothing but Adidas for about 20 years but just can't get on with Superstars. Just a bit too chunky and the soles a bit too thick for me.

Colour wise though nothing wrong with them! I've had so many different colours it's unreal! Orange, yellow, purple, brown, claret and blue (yeah I know), black and green, all sorts!

Terry Gibson's perm

I have a pair in white but my wife says I am told to wear them at 40 bought loads of pairs of a Reebok classics but the quality has gone right down. Must say that I got the adidas in my normal size and they are massive

ajsccfc

I love the Superstars, always had a pair on the go. I know what you mean about the soles, if I was stalking or burgling they'd give me away in seconds as I clomp round. Luckily I've got other shoes that work perfectly for my criminal activities.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Don't get me wrong....I'm an adidas addict when it comes to trainers......just hate the "celebrity label" thing.....and thought those particular sky blue superstars looked a bit girly....

I've probably got about 10 pairs of classics like Beckenbauers, tobaccos, sambas & Hamburgs......wear them to work on a daily basis....

Users who are viewing this thread