Nice editorial from the clubs official site... Total mugs (1 Viewer)

mexico88

Coventry City's official media channel for the press, fans and possible future investment partners (As SISU would prefer), to keep updated on the clubs goings on, or learn a little more. A multi-million pound business.

Kieran Crowley, if you're reading this mate, please don't take it to heart - I'm just having a laugh and I'm baffled how you don't have some kind of superior to proof read your stuff.

This is from the clubs OFFICIAL site... dated 11th Jan 2012

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10269~2566679,00.html

"COVENTRY City have scored some fantastic goals this year and we have looked through all of 2011's games and chosen the best for you to vote on!"

• er... we've only scored 1 'this year' (2012) Did you mean last year? (2011) Oh... and there's too many 'ands' in that sentence

"Send in your vote by emailing the club... to make sure you get your say in who gets this fine prize.

• er... what prize (You haven't mentioned one?)

"...Ricoh Arena erupt after he came off the bench and then netted just moments later to draw the Sky Blues level and spark a fight back which saw Lukas Jutkiewicz grab a second before Blackpool netted their own late equaliser.

• er... too many 'and's' not enough commas

"BELLY'S strike against the Lilywhites was just as much an exercise in ball juggling as it was a superbly worked goal."

• Well this just can't be fecking right, David Bell in the same sentence as the words "superb" and "worked" :D

"ARON GUNNARSSSON v Derby County (a)"

• er... only 2 S's in that name old boy (not 3)

"...whose pacy low cross found Jutkiewicz whose first touch powered the ball into the roof of the net that it threatened to break."

• er... I think your missing a couple of words and a couple of commas there somewhere, as this line really doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Gray

in the next class children we shall be learning about the physics that have cost us 23 points in injury time this year :)

Nonleagueherewecome

If this is the worst thing that happens to us this season, we should be thankful.

,..,?

J

Jack Griffin

I fully agree with mexico, it's bloody awful, not of an adequate standard. Frankly they'd have been better to illustrate each contender with a video clip instead of a poorly written description.

It isn't the Coventry City Council website, one expects some professionalism.

Users who are viewing this thread